Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
senug : (Oct 22,2014 5:57) Whoo, almost 99 strength. Got like 85k xp left :D
Bazzy : (Oct 22,2014 5:33) Well without trying to be rude, we need people to state what needs to changing to what, not just saying "Guides need reworking".
M2C x SmOkE : (Oct 22,2014 5:04) yep.... the big bad wolf we all love bazzy ; p , jus sayin what I'm gonna do to try and help when using HQ , guides need some lovin dude...
Bazzy : (Oct 22,2014 4:58) comments and stuff for Jagex? :s
M2C x SmOkE : (Oct 22,2014 4:53) wassup err body?? first shout out ! will be using HQ for quest guides etc . will be posting comments and stuff for HQ staff and of course Jagex. come check me out , you feel me? ... peace .! -SmOkE
senug : (Oct 22,2014 4:38) *drum roll* :P
James : (Oct 22,2014 3:56) Plot twist .. oh wait..
JHewitt : (Oct 22,2014 0:29) Sliver's a girl?!
Marzanna : (Oct 21,2014 21:56) I'm waiting for Jagex to convert rs to a dating site.. look how popular it would be! XD
Amoa : (Oct 21,2014 21:02) This is not a dating site.
Kunio : (Oct 21,2014 20:56) Ah I only just noticed the shoutbox update. Quite nice. Also, Sliver's blonde and has blue eyes.
JHewitt : (Oct 21,2014 19:34) Okay! I'm looking for a nice, tall blonde girl with blue eyes! She's got to have a great personality to go with a great smile! Hit me up!
The Cardinal : (Oct 21,2014 19:19) Post right up here ^ for a partner :)
OMW2SYG : (Oct 21,2014 19:14) anybody need heroes black arm help?
OMW2SYG : (Oct 21,2014 19:13) yo
sable94 : (Oct 21,2014 18:59) life sucks
senug : (Oct 21,2014 17:55) So did I. KK is just too tough for me to handle ;d
2003 Veteran : (Oct 21,2014 17:41) I died toooooo much at kk.. lol
James : (Oct 21,2014 16:41) The Friend's chat was changed to Sliver as Richard might be absent.
James : (Oct 21,2014 16:38) If you can't make the event - it's being livestreamed here ; http://www.twitch.tv/jamesrhodesrs

Denied:gravestone was not near rope as reported would be

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_gypsyrose_*

Guest_gypsyrose_*
  • Guests
Click to view battle stats

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:30 AM

File: quest/ritual-of-the-mahjarrat
Section: quest
Description: gravestone was not near rope as reported would be
Members: Yes
Username: gypsyrose
Info: Sept 25 around 11am eastern time.I attempted to finish the quest and went into my first battle there was alot of lagg so i eventually died just before i kiled the 2 titans. my game crashed and when i logged back in i barely made it back to the rope and cave my grave was not there it was behind the fallen pillar past the steel drags. i had no shield or pot to get past safely and just as i jumped over the pillar i died again.
I lost my dragon square shield, dragon plateskirt, dragon boots and my fury ammy not to mention the food and pots and quest items,all in all it was several mil in lost items.i had all these items for years and was very upset about the lose, because i did read the quide on HQ before and during the quest the thing that upset me most was that my grave didnt show where it was supposed to the first time, or i would not have worn those items. I am still trying to finish quest and have died several times but my grave is turning up at the rope now. Hope you can fix this... maybe i can get some items back being a 10 yr vet of the game as i have been a loyal member most of that time.

#2 Keata Kat

Keata Kat

Lots of fluffiness, but beware the claws..

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

This is a valid submission. Can any other user confirm if the information is correct?

#3 kilvehk

kilvehk

sheldon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

this is runehq not jagex theres nothing we can do about that all you can do is talk to jagex about that report it as a bug but in all honesty you will most likely not get your items back

s5hjsj.png      kilvehk.png    2a7wy1z.png

thanks for the sig brandon!

312z02g.png    vrvoli.png

2eojfhh.png24qlhmv.pngiqvn7s.png

2vlsea0.png

#4 Alfawarlord

Alfawarlord

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,157 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

seems it was a bug since you stated yourself that it appeared near the rope later on.

horsesig.jpg

#5 Alfawarlord

Alfawarlord

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,157 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Sorry this submission was not put up on the site; for some reason it has been denied. If I do not PM you or reply to this topic with a reason, feel free to pm me

horsesig.jpg