Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Sliver : (Sep 20,2014 11:28) RuneHQ Castle Wars event starts in 1 hour 30m! World: 60 FC: Kunio
Sliver : (Sep 20,2014 11:28) Happy birthday, Sola! :D
Kittyhawk : (Sep 20,2014 11:19) Happy Birthday!
Sliver : (Sep 20,2014 9:42) RuneHQ Castle Wars event starts in 3 hours 15m! World: 60 FC: Kunio
Tri_Killer2 : (Sep 20,2014 9:16) Happy birthday!
Katalex : (Sep 20,2014 5:05) Happy Birthday sola!!!
Ol Reb : (Sep 20,2014 4:51) howdy
Sumurai8 : (Sep 20,2014 3:55) *gives Sola birthdaytickles*
Sola Wind : (Sep 20,2014 3:09) thanks all its been a great day
ShadowWolf94 : (Sep 20,2014 2:58) Happy Birthday Sola! Hope it's a great one for ya!
:birthday: :jester:
Sarawr : (Sep 20,2014 2:11) Happy happy birthday Sola!!! Hope your family has spoiled you today :D
Cloque05 : (Sep 20,2014 1:31) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOLA!! I'd sing, but you would need earplugs :birthday:
Rednar : (Sep 19,2014 16:04) Welp off to bed
Tri_Killer2 : (Sep 19,2014 16:03) Ohi
Rednar : (Sep 19,2014 16:03) Good afternoon
Senex : (Sep 19,2014 16:01) Good afternoon Rune HQ
Tri_Killer2 : (Sep 19,2014 15:36) No fishers here
PK_Not_Ok : (Sep 19,2014 15:29) Even the fishers?
Tri_Killer2 : (Sep 19,2014 15:27) I already have the rest
PK_Not_Ok : (Sep 19,2014 15:23) Just blackjack, Tri? Nothing else?

Photo

Sep 26, 2012 - Ozan Quest Double Bill

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Graystar

Graystar

Graystar with silver sparkle.

• RHQ Clan Staff
  • 2,029 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:16 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

Star alongside RuneScape's most dashing rogue, Ozan, in two new quests. These two quests can be completed by players of all levels and are fully voice-acted. Be sure to play with the sound on for the full experience!

Stolen Hearts (free and members)

Ozan's in Draynor Village, looking for an old friend who's fallen into bad company. You'll join Ozan as you infiltrate the Draynor underworld, meet an old flame, and become caught up in a kidnapping plot of princely proportions that leads back to Al Kharid - the home from which Ozan was banished years ago.

Traverse the rooftops of the gloriously reworked Al Kharid to steal the mother of all diamonds, and confront the kidnapping villains. You may find, though, that the intrigue runs deeper than you or Ozan ever suspected...

Posted Image

Rewards include Constitution XP and 2500 coins. At any time after the quest is completed (even if you were free-to-play at completion), members can claim one of four criminally cool titles, chosen depending the type of rogue you proved yourself to be during the quest (changeable if you're not happy with the result), as well as Agility, Prayer and Thieving XP lamps.

How to start Stolen Hearts:
Speak to Ozan in Draynor Village.

Requirements:
None.

Combat:
You'll need to defeat 3 level 2 mercenaries.

Diamond in the Rough (members only)

Osman, the Al Kharid spymaster, has sent you and Ozan deep into the Kharidian desert, trailing the mysterious perpetrator of Stolen Hearts's kidnapping plot. A ransom payment that doesn't want to be given away, as well as some altogether smellier perils, mean that this desert adventure will require every ounce of yours and Ozan's roguish guile.
Help Ozan as he seeks to clear his name, unearth forgotten lore that sets the scene for the later desert quests, and find out who was really behind the kidnapping plot.

Rewards include Agility, Constitution and Thieving XP, as well as access to an all-new underground area and the opportunity to get hold of a new weapon and shield.

Enjoy!

Mod Srowley

How to start Diamond in the Rough:
Speak to Ozan outside the palace in Al Kharid.

Requirements:
You must be a RuneScape member.
Stolen Hearts

Combat:
You'll need to defeat 6 level 2 bandits and 2 level 5 thugs.

In Other News
  • The Prince Ali Rescue quest has been removed from the game. Stolen Hearts and Diamond in the Rough include and greatly expand upon the story of the original quest.
  • Be sure to take a look at our latest Lores & Histories story: The Rising Sun, which gives a mostly reliable account of Ozan's youth in Al Kharid.
  • The Gielinor surface map has had all unexplored mapsquares filled in, to give the world a more complete feel.
The patch notes archive can be seen here.

graystar3nr.gif

khnumcrop-1.png

#2 McSwindler

McSwindler

Professional Noob

• Developers
  • 2,610 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

I was really pleased when I read this: "The Prince Ali Rescue quest has been removed from the game. Stolen Hearts and Diamond in the Rough include and greatly expand upon the story of the original quest."

I don't like it when they replace a quest...but it looks like it will have all the fun of Price Ali and more :P

featured-member-may-june-2012-mcswindlerdr-who-signature-mcswindler.png
Kudos to Brandon for the sig!
Swindler.png

#3 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

Super excited to check out the new Al Kharid :D I was there in the beginning RSC days and it's about time that this desert city got a facelift to look more like a desert kingdom. These quests, however, sound like they're going to be more on the easy end, hopefully leading into harder ones in the future.

"The rate of Dungeoneering XP given from handing in a Dungeoneering daily challenges has been reduced to bring it more in line with the other rewards."
"Construction challenges above level 18 now require flatpacks to be made and handed in to complete the challenge. A reward bag is now given for this."

Aww, the Dung xp is going down :( It got me a few good lvls.

EDIT: Al Kharid feels much more like a desert kingdom now, rather than just an outpost (as it used to look).

Edited by Varunky, 26 September 2012 - 09:20 AM.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun ••••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#4 Guest_Saint Anhur_*

Guest_Saint Anhur_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Just Finished the 2 new quests, they are much better than the one they replaced. you can get two new pieces of equipment after the quest, but the stats of both new are sub mithril stats. Also the end of the second quest leaves me to believe that there will be more to come concerning Prince Ali. :) Just thought id give my 2 cents on it. lol

#5 Zabuzar

Zabuzar

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

I always enjoy more quests. Hopefully later today I can check out the new Al Khari, that place needed to get an update badly.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 McSwindler

McSwindler

Professional Noob

• Developers
  • 2,610 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

OMG! I just found out there is a new title "the Swindler" from one of the quests, this update just got 10x better XD

featured-member-may-june-2012-mcswindlerdr-who-signature-mcswindler.png
Kudos to Brandon for the sig!
Swindler.png

#7 Zidane3838

Zidane3838

Courteous KBD

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

Khnum called me a swindler in game, I laughed and thought of you :P
Spoiler

Spoiler

SIGNATUREorange.png

#8 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.