Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
senug : (Oct 20,2014 17:51) My journey home took longer then expected
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 20,2014 16:51) Everyone come to RuneHQ Castle Wars Event in 9 minutes on World 60 in the fc: sliver - I brought my clan along - bring your friends! :D
Sliver : (Oct 20,2014 16:37) RuneHQ Castle Wars event starts in 23m! World: 60 FC: Sliver
senug : (Oct 20,2014 16:05) If I can make it, I'll probably be a bit late anyway. About 10-15 mins due to travelling home from work (at this time I know :P )
senug : (Oct 20,2014 16:03) I hope I can make it :)
Sliver : (Oct 20,2014 16:02) RuneHQ Castle Wars event starts in 58m! World: 60 FC: Sliver
senug : (Oct 20,2014 14:03) Ooo sounds nice. I like CoD games, and have played all up to Black Ops :D
RoYALxBeARD : (Oct 20,2014 13:46) blacks op 2, act like a dead body by the bomb basically
senug : (Oct 20,2014 13:40) Ummm. Ninja defusing? Which CoD game is that then? :)
senug : (Oct 20,2014 13:40) Yeah 99 strength indeed is awesome :) OK once I get it, I'll do a party. But I'll need to make my house worth it, it's no good atm :D Or maybe I won't do a house party :D
2003 Veteran : (Oct 20,2014 13:35) Forgot how much fun ninja defusing on call of duty is xD
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 20,2014 13:28) There we go :P And what do you mean "even if" that is awesome!
senug : (Oct 20,2014 9:31) Then again @ Fuzzy and Champ, I guess a first 99 is worth a party, even if it is Strength :D
Bazzy : (Oct 20,2014 4:35) Also, BOOM: https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
Bazzy : (Oct 20,2014 3:33) Guys please use the corresponding thread linked at the top of the shoutbox for all oartner quest requests.
Barnfather : (Oct 20,2014 0:32) Need shield partner doesnt matter what gang ill just do opposite
Marzanna : (Oct 19,2014 23:37) So I crashed steam by uninstalling too many games at once..
gandon : (Oct 19,2014 20:50) anyone need a black arm member
ChampLance : (Oct 19,2014 19:52) I like fuzzy's thinking. :P
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 19,2014 19:30) Ooooooo good luck! No need to decide if you are having a party or not - totally decided that for you already... you are. :)

Photo

Sep 21, 2012 - Behind the Scenes 19: Two New Quests and Al Kharid Rework!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,904 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

This week in Behind the Scenes, we meet Lead Designer Mod Mark, Content Developer Mod Srowley, Senior Narrative Designer Mod Osborne and Head of Audio Mod Lord to find out all about the loveable rogue Ozan who features in two brand-new quests, as well as what goes into producing awesome voice-overs, music and finding the perfect parrot!

All this - and more - coming to RuneScape soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QrxpO2Ymuvc

If you'd like to discuss this week's Behind The Scenes video and get information how you can enter this week’s competition, head over to the dedicated thread!

Mod Jane

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.

#2 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

Sounds interesting. And this prayer xp thing coming up sounds nice too.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun ••••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#3 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

The quests sound interesting but personally I'm not big on the voiced quests... I don't really wanna sit there and listen to something I can read 3x as fast.

forumsigp.png

#4 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,904 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.