Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
senug : (Oct 20,2014 9:31) Then again @ Fuzzy and Champ, I guess a first 99 is worth a party, even if it is Strength :D
Bazzy : (Oct 20,2014 4:35) Also, BOOM: https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
Bazzy : (Oct 20,2014 3:33) Guys please use the corresponding thread linked at the top of the shoutbox for all oartner quest requests.
Barnfather : (Oct 20,2014 0:32) Need shield partner doesnt matter what gang ill just do opposite
Marzanna : (Oct 19,2014 23:37) So I crashed steam by uninstalling too many games at once..
gandon : (Oct 19,2014 20:50) anyone need a black arm member
ChampLance : (Oct 19,2014 19:52) I like fuzzy's thinking. :P
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 19,2014 19:30) Ooooooo good luck! No need to decide if you are having a party or not - totally decided that for you already... you are. :)
senug : (Oct 19,2014 18:58) Around 119-120k left for 99 strength. Once I get it, I'll screenie it and post it on the Achievements boards. Then I'll decide whether to do a party or not :)
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 19,2014 18:37) It won't let me on the Teamspeak :(
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 19,2014 17:33) Just updated all of my profile :D Think I am going to stick around here!
senug : (Oct 19,2014 17:20) If I can get home on time after work tomorrow, I'll try to join CW. I love that minigame :D
RoYALxBeARD : (Oct 19,2014 14:50) I missed it because I had to move a TV right as it started :(
senug : (Oct 19,2014 14:06) Dang I've missed the event thanks to some visitors that stayed too long :( :D
Sliver : (Oct 19,2014 12:30) RuneHQ Kalphite King event starts in 30m! World: 67 FC: Kunio
RoYALxBeARD : (Oct 19,2014 11:39) hmmm im guessing you guys have a voker set up? haah
Supremacy : (Oct 19,2014 11:35) Ugh, my comp is so slow that I can't properly participate to the event without lagging. >.<
Sliver : (Oct 19,2014 11:31) RuneHQ Kalphite King event starts in 1 hour 30m! World: 67 FC: Kunio
kilvehk : (Oct 19,2014 9:31) boo
Rednar : (Oct 19,2014 6:56) Nice one

Submission Added:need for magic stat potion.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Wulfmuun_*

Guest_Wulfmuun_*
  • Guests
Click to view battle stats

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

File: quest/dream-mentor
Section: quest
Description: need for magic stat potion.
Members: Yes
Username: Wulfmuun
Info: Players who just finished "Lunar Diplomacy" may need a magic stat potion to raise their magic levels enough to use the comunication spell required for this quest. One or two can be bought from the Grand Exchange.

Last Battle:
Also on a side note if your running low on life points, you can read the book to exit. You will be in the hall in the center of the village, go to the bank to eat and stock up on food. you can re-enter the dream world again by talking to cyrisus. However you will have to start the entire fight all over again. ( But you will be alive with full life points).

#2 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:46 AM

This is a valid submission. Can any other user confirm if the information is correct?
Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

About the first part: we are not including possible level boosts for our quest guides.

Can anyone confirm the escape-through-book part in the final battle?
Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#4 Alfawarlord

Alfawarlord

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,157 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

Adding

horsesig.jpg

#5 Alfawarlord

Alfawarlord

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,157 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

Submission has been added to the site. Thank you for your input.

horsesig.jpg