Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Super Fly : (Apr 16,2014 15:57) Grats!
RoYALxBeARD : (Apr 16,2014 15:55) I am level 2 though, get on my level :evil_laugh5:
RoYALxBeARD : (Apr 16,2014 15:54) gratz!
Toeby : (Apr 16,2014 15:54) Grats slacker :D
Top D : (Apr 16,2014 15:53) Level 800 on forum battles :evil_laugh5: :butcher:
Bazzy : (Apr 16,2014 15:53) and awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
RoYALxBeARD : (Apr 16,2014 15:51) too much red
Super Fly : (Apr 16,2014 15:44) W0AH I must have caught Sliveritis!
Kunio : (Apr 16,2014 15:43) Dat red text
Super Fly : (Apr 16,2014 15:40) dat pic
Kunio : (Apr 16,2014 15:38) No you're not.
Sliver : (Apr 16,2014 15:38) I'm just good at what I do
Kunio : (Apr 16,2014 15:38) SLIVER! http://puu.sh/8bufQ.jpg
Tatty613 : (Apr 16,2014 15:06) >.< forgot to re-pot and lost the battle
Super Fly : (Apr 16,2014 14:03) Shiny!
St Squiggy : (Apr 16,2014 12:32) Retro armors are coming to Solomon's next week :D
Barabas69 : (Apr 16,2014 11:14) I found them here as well.
Chusid : (Apr 16,2014 11:09) There should also be a completed mock-up of the screenies on Reddit and FaceBook..
Chusid : (Apr 16,2014 11:09) On Twitter
Barabas69 : (Apr 16,2014 11:07) Where did they show these?

Photo

New membership

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:16 AM

A long time ago (shortly after the release of construction), my account was hacked, I lost literally everything in my bank and was quite upset at the time.
I couldn't find any enjoyment anymore in playing runescape (especially when a month later, the exact same thing happened again) and quit playing.
Now, in a streak of boredom, I made a new account and rs has me hooked once more.
So, I became a member once more :)
Now the question is: what essential memberquest/items should I do/collect?
E.g.: when I first became a member there was a quest to unlock herblore, but I noticed that one dissapeared already.
Also, this loyalty/solomon thingie: what are the useful things in there?
I, Shadowgrin, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any dealers, shady or otherwise. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. When I see a bot I will not remain in the shadow, but grin and use the report button. I will be part of the solution.

Ut vivat, crescat floreatque Shadowgrin et RuneHQ

#2 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

The quest is still there methinks, it's integrated into the new tutorial somewhat. So i'd say do that.

Really what I would've done is cover my bases by doing all the F2P stuff first, but you can still do that in member's. I'd say start new skills, notably Farming and Agility.

Posted Image

#3 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

I had the tutorial, so that's no problem and I've been playing for over a month now :)
Here are my stats:
Atk: 40
Str: 43
Def:40
Range:21
Pray:46
Magic:51
RC:50
Con:9
Dung:14
Hp:40
Agil:21
Herb:20
Thief:26
Craft:42
Fletch:22
Slay:10
Hunt:11
Mine:39
Smith:45
Fish:33
Cook:40
Fire:56
Wc:42
Farm:6
Summ:9

I've done all free quest and tasks till ring (3)
I, Shadowgrin, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any dealers, shady or otherwise. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. When I see a bot I will not remain in the shadow, but grin and use the report button. I will be part of the solution.

#4 TheWorldIsYours

TheWorldIsYours

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

I just liked doing quests a lot. It really gives you benefits to playing like areas and abilities. It helped set a base for members skills, for instance, I didn't do a second of farming, but doing quests got my farming lvl up to 19.

Priest In Peril is a must. so many other quests require that one to be done first.

#5 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

I did priest in peril during my free trial. I suppose I should go back and pick up my wolfsbane dagger again though :P

#6 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

And Nature Spirit, too.

Also, get Farming up. Getting the Magic Secateurs is also really easy.

Posted Image

#7 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

just start going down the list of quests...

forumsigp.png

#8 TheWorldIsYours

TheWorldIsYours

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

In Solomon's General Store the only useful things would be the bank boosters, but don't worry about that until you really need it. Everything is pretty much for aesthetics in the store, although I still love the idea. I had come up with an idea just like it and had been hoping they'd do it cause I felt that with all the same armours, (especially in f2p) players couldn't really have their own unique look.

#9 Risegold

Risegold

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Make sure you scan your computer for malicious programmes ASAP would be my suggestion seeing how you got your account hacked in such a short span of time. I use these antivirus programmes: Eset NOD32, Malwarebytes and Spybot Search & Destroy (very sparingly as other programmes usually cover this programme), and then, find a skill you like and do it. I would not suggest training a skill that you absolutely hate just for the money (unless you need it) or because somebody said to. Games are meant to be fun, so try and find a skill(s) that do this for you.

Edited by Risegold, 01 September 2012 - 05:36 PM.

#10 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

The hack was on my previous account, about 5 years ago. The computer I played on then does not exist anymore :P

#11 Risegold

Risegold

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:00 AM

Ah okay. Never hurts to be safe though :)