Owain121

(ENDED) RHQ Firemaking Skill Competition!

It's getting a little colder now and it gets darker earlier on in the evening. But you know what the best way to combat these cold dark nights?? That's right a fire, and not just any fire, one so large that the whole world can feel the heat! So come and join RHQ in lighting a blaze for all to see! Only firemaking counts so make sure to gain huge amounts of experience and maybe even a Burnie pet!

This is a Firemaking Skill Competition so only Firemaking experience will count! This is a regular skilling competition so the 3 previous winners from the Cooking Competition are not eligible for prizes (Chathmurrpau, KSB Single & Haxorze), Community Crew members & Management (Super Fly & Owain121) cannot win either. But please still participate for award progression!

This competition will run for a week starting 00:00 UTC on Tuesday 21st of November until 00:00 UTC Wednesday 29th of November.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Place- 10m GP

2nd Place- 5m GP

3rd Place- 3m GP

Rules:
1. You can sign up for the competition at any time, even after the competition has started, but the tracker will track your XP from the moment you enter the competition, instead of from the start of the competition so you will be at a slight disadvantage.
2. If at any time you want to get removed from the competition, please let me know and I will remove you from the tracker
3. You MUST post the RSN you will use for the competition when signing up.
4. ANYONE CAN WIN PRIZES.
5. You must be in the hiscores to be able to participate.
6. Please keep all talk about the comp in a sportmanlike fashion. Failure to do so can result in disqualification.

Tracker:

Non Forum Account Holders:

Once you have read the rules the code to PM with me ingame for signup is (The Cywir will set a blaze for all to see.)
It is YOUR responsibility to keep up to date with the competition. So please ensure you keep an eye on it.

Participants:

Owain121 (Cannot win prizes)
Chathmurrpau (Cannot win prizes)
Super Fly (Cannot win prizes)
Senug5 (Cannot win prizes)
Moo Moo739
Telle- Cold Summer
Sirius XM
Zooom - Armahkarma
KSB Single (Cannot win prizes)
Loucetious
Katalex
Aaros
Wick Swift
With Faith
Haxorze (Cannot win prizes)
Numerous One
Pixelatic
St Squiggy (Cannot win prizes)

Have fun and set the world on fire!

wikiimage-1.png?1318992465

niXUJJR.png

gmfuqsp.png

was looking for a reason to fm on it.

Spoiler

-

Awards

Add me in :)

user1-dark.pnguser1-dark.png

Main                                                                                                                           Ironman

Awards

And the results are in! Lets see whose a trailblazer and who went up in smoke!

First is Katalex with just under 10.5 million xp.

Second is our Burnie-less cow Moo with 7.7 million xp.

In third is KSB Single with 2.9 million xp, however due to the fact he won the last competition, the third place goes to the next winner which was Numerous One who was not far behind him at 2.7 million!

Kata, Moo & Numerous please contact myself or Super Fly to collect your prize.

Thanks to all participants, see you soon!

niXUJJR.png

gmfuqsp.png

Congratulations everyone!

user1-dark.pnguser1-dark.png

Main                                                                                                                           Ironman

Awards