Sign in to follow this  
DarkPyroNinja

Cards Against Humanity May Event!

Cards Against Humanity!

cah27may17.png

Cards Against Humanity, a wacky game filled with all sorts of dirty, confusing, and most importantly horrific! cards. Battle against each other for the most amount of points, while causing laughter to those around you. Warning, though, because this game isn't always what you think it could be!

This event will be on Saturday the 27nd of May, hosted by my fellow Chat staff! We shall hopefully all be there to play alongside you all.
Voice optional, although would make the event TEN times better.

Date of Event: Saturday 27th May
When: 7pm Eastern / 6pm Central / 12am British Summer Time
Where: Discord Events channel

We hope to see you there!

RuneHQ Chat Mods Team

Rdranger2020.pngDarkpyrowiz.png

Main Account                                   IronMan Account

RdRanger2020.png

Spoiler

signaturece.png

I, DarkPyroNinja, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

A reminder that this event is next week, Saturday the 27th of May. Please see above for more information!

RdRanger2020.png

Spoiler

signaturece.png

I, DarkPyroNinja, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Last reminder on topic that this event is in 6 hours! Bring your friends... we'll pick on them too!

RdRanger2020.png

Spoiler

signaturece.png

Great event! Hope to see more of you lovely people next time!

RdRanger2020.png

Spoiler

signaturece.png