Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morril

Hostile Random Events?

Hostile Random Events   14 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be hostile random events for Hardcore Ironman accounts?

• Yes! It'll add some excitement to being a Hardcore account
    • Yes, but only one random event
    • No! Thats the worst idea I've ever heard of
    • I'm an Ironman

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

In a Dev video last week the question of could random event NPC's be hostile to Hardcore Ironman accounts. This is indeed an option. What do you think?

Would you like to see some Hardcore accounts fall to the hands of the Sandwich Lady in OSRS? Or a sudden goblin appearing in RS3 to avenge his village?

Beep. Boop.

I miss Random events so much. I feel like this would make me play a HCIM.

OSRS only partially helps. Not as bad as I remember it, so it's eh.

Rdranger2020.pngDarkpyrowiz.png
Main Account                                   IronMan Account

Spoiler

signaturece.png

I, DarkPyroNinja, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

As much as I loved the evil chicken and tree spirit, they did get annoying when trying to train. I love the 07 randoms now because they award prizes and don't kill you 

1 person likes this

dark.png user1-dark.png

Super_Fly.gif

As much as I loved the evil chicken and tree spirit, they did get annoying when trying to train. I love the 07 randoms now because they award prizes and don't kill you 

That's another thing I miss. I had just gotten my rune platebody. Went afk, came back just in time to see myself die to Rick Turpentine. Chose not to keep the platebody, b/c I didn't know how good they were. Kept the helm, legs, and sword.

The killing adds another big thing.

Rdranger2020.pngDarkpyrowiz.png
Main Account                                   IronMan Account

Spoiler

signaturece.png

I, DarkPyroNinja, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

I think random events on itself are a good idea, but I consider killing hc ironmans in them a very bad idea. A lot of players like to go afk once in a while. Adding this update to the game would make it impossible for hc ironmans to go afk without the risk of losing everyting.

1 person likes this

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...

• the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.

Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

RSN: Uncle Si | Clan: Carnival | RuneHQ Forum Moderator | Forum Rules

Any questions? PM me!

user1-dark.png

frp5ZyV.png