Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkPyroNinja

Skillcape Style

Skillcape Style   30 members have voted

1. 1. Which cape style do you prefer/use at all times?

• Modern
    • Retro
    • I don't care.
    • I like both!
    • I don't own a skillcape, but I like Modern.
    • I don't own a skillcape, but I like Retro.
    • I don't own a skillcape, but I like both.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

What kind of Skillcape style do you use? Poll suggestion by: Fantasie.

1 person likes this

Rdranger2020.pngDarkpyrowiz.png
Main Account                                   IronMan Account

I, DarkPyroNinja, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Retro is the best the new design looks terrible.

Lots+a+LOUD.png

I'm glad that my poll was added :D  

On topic:  I don't mind both. I sometimes switch from retro to modern.  I personally think they should of brought the skill logo a bit out , what I mean by that maybe a bit brighter or more noticeable. The retro does need a bit of rework in the process.

1 person likes this

" Never give up on hope as hope never gives up"

Not fussed as I don't wear capes. I will say that "particle" capes would get my vote if I were to cast a vote.

2 people like this

Retro capes are the way to go, it may just be that I've had them for years though and the new ones just don't really appeal to me.

2 people like this

Robert2241.png

I have capes but I keep then in house on my cape stand as I don't always have room in bank for then. retro looks the best as the modern one I think needs a lot more thought .my mane is ator50

They way I decide which cape I use, is did i get the cape when it was using the retro design or the modern design (some exceptions based on memories with the skills.)  Example, when I get Thieving because it was the first skill I worked on when I became a member back in 07 I'll use the retro, and Range I'll use retro due to I used to be a shooting sports instructor for archery before the new capes were made.

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...

• the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.

Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

RSN: Uncle Si | Clan: Carnival | RuneHQ Forum Moderator | Forum Rules

Any questions? PM me!

user1-dark.png

frp5ZyV.png