Sign in to follow this  
Ralkal

How famous are you on RuneHQ?

9.5/10

If ya need a signature post on my link and i'll see what I can do. Signature shop

lich.png

I, Brandon, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

8/10 ;p

Shadow_Seina.pngShadow_Seina.png

I, Kairi , hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

9 nub. :)

9c314bbe.png

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

7.9/10

If ya need a signature post on my link and i'll see what I can do. Signature shop

lich.png

I, Brandon, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

-1/10

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth." - Dawn of the Dead

larren15.png

Thankies Brandon ^_^

8/10 ;p

I, Kairi , hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

8.8/10

Awards