Double_D_Edd

New to RuneHQ? Introduce yourself in this topic!

Hey guys,

I'm a blast from the past, like, proper old school, but hopefully someone will remember me...

I was a forum manager on these very forums about 6-7 years ago? Just recently got back into RS so I thought I'd say hi, my this place has changed!

Anyway, yeah...hopefully see some of you around.

Jay

Welcome back, Jay!

x%20Symbolic%20x.png

Awards

Hi everyone! a friend of mine encoruaged me to visit runehq and try it out! so im going to try this out!

Edited by Paintball

Welcome to RuneHQ and the forums hellnawman! :D Hope to see you around, and feel free to ask if you need anything! ^_^

9c314bbe.png

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

Totally missed this thread when I first signed up >.<

So a little late, but better late than never! My names Isaac, I like in Washington state in the US. I've been playing this game for around 5 years, and have always used RuneHQ for the Quest guides. Glad to finally be a part of the forums! :thumbsup:

Guest Holy

Hi guys ^_^

I'm Luke, I've been playing RuneScape on and off since around 2005 but I just started with my newest account last week and I'm actually starting to get back in to RuneScape now :lol: (I was bored of my current account (Holy Walk782), and I was pretty bored at my Grandmother's place, so I decided to make eKarls65). I'm currently using up the two week trial on eKarls65 and I've been loving it.

Some of my real life interests include programming (I finally get to take Computer Science next year; I've only really programmed enough to know that I like it a lot so I'm really terrible at it right now though lol), designing signatures (though I don't really do it as much anymore and I'm kinda crappy haha), reading, writing (to an extent), and a tonne more :P

I look forward to meeting everyone :lol:

Welcome Luke! I know the feeling on starting a new account. I had a new acct I made last year that I gae up on. then my main got locked this past april for a billing issue so I gotta use that noob account now. kinda fun kind of boring :(

30jtizm.jpg

Guest Bottatron

Morning Folkiesquiddles

I'm Jamie, from the wet and miserable North of England.

I'm an IT guy by day and I'm dead to the world at night.

I've been playing RS off and on for 7 years with my main (Bottza) and I'm not sure if that should make me feel old or sad.

As far as hobbies go, I like to drown my sorrows with copious amounts of bacon and alcohol. I play drums and do the angry shouty vocals thing that all the kids these days like in heavy metal music.

I quite enjoy photography and digital artwork.

So aye. Anyone fancies a natter on, feel free to give me a shout in game or something like that.

Guest Bottatron

DJ, I'll take a XL Bacon double cheeseburger with fries. Pepsi, not coke.

Cheers for the welcomes folks :)

DJ, I'll take a XL Bacon double cheeseburger with fries. Pepsi, not coke.

Cheers for the welcomes folks :)

we're all out of bacon and cheese and pepsi... here have a double turkey burger and diet coke :P

30jtizm.jpg

Welcome to RuneHQ Jamie! Us Englishfolk have to stick together to get rid of the evil American overlords! :P If there's anything you need, feel free to ask. :)

9c314bbe.png

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

Welcome to RuneHQ Jamie! Us Englishfolk have to stick together to get rid of the evil American overlords! :P If there's anything you need, feel free to ask. :)

you just jelly of our awesomeness

30jtizm.jpg

Guest Bottatron

you just jelly of our awesomeness

Of course we are..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: