Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gypsyrose

Denied:gravestone was not near rope as reported would be

5 posts in this topic

File: quest/ritual-of-the-mahjarrat

Section: quest

Description: gravestone was not near rope as reported would be

Members: Yes

Username: gypsyrose

Info: Sept 25 around 11am eastern time.I attempted to finish the quest and went into my first battle there was alot of lagg so i eventually died just before i kiled the 2 titans. my game crashed and when i logged back in i barely made it back to the rope and cave my grave was not there it was behind the fallen pillar past the steel drags. i had no shield or pot to get past safely and just as i jumped over the pillar i died again.

I lost my dragon square shield, dragon plateskirt, dragon boots and my fury ammy not to mention the food and pots and quest items,all in all it was several mil in lost items.i had all these items for years and was very upset about the lose, because i did read the quide on HQ before and during the quest the thing that upset me most was that my grave didnt show where it was supposed to the first time, or i would not have worn those items. I am still trying to finish quest and have died several times but my grave is turning up at the rope now. Hope you can fix this... maybe i can get some items back being a 10 yr vet of the game as i have been a loyal member most of that time.

This is a valid submission. Can any other user confirm if the information is correct?

this is runehq not jagex theres nothing we can do about that all you can do is talk to jagex about that report it as a bug but in all honesty you will most likely not get your items back

kilvehk.png   

thanks for the sig brandon!

Sorry this submission was not put up on the site; for some reason it has been denied. If I do not PM you or reply to this topic with a reason, feel free to pm me

horsesig.jpg