Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bh pur3 hb

Submission Added:Frog spawn

6 posts in this topic

It's working for me as well... I tried every way I can think of (outside of a google search) to get to the frog spawn page and it worked for me everytime.

30jtizm.jpg

Hmm... anyone knows a quest/skill/special report that could contain the word "frog spawn"?

Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Found it.

It's from the "small fishing net" page.

Fixing

Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Submission has been added to the site. Thank you for your input.

Zaros_Ultor.png