Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wulfmuun

Submission Added:need for magic stat potion.

5 posts in this topic

File: quest/dream-mentor

Section: quest

Description: need for magic stat potion.

Members: Yes

Username: Wulfmuun

Info: Players who just finished "Lunar Diplomacy" may need a magic stat potion to raise their magic levels enough to use the comunication spell required for this quest. One or two can be bought from the Grand Exchange.

Last Battle:

Also on a side note if your running low on life points, you can read the book to exit. You will be in the hall in the center of the village, go to the bank to eat and stock up on food. you can re-enter the dream world again by talking to cyrisus. However you will have to start the entire fight all over again. ( But you will be alive with full life points).

This is a valid submission. Can any other user confirm if the information is correct?

Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

About the first part: we are not including possible level boosts for our quest guides.

Can anyone confirm the escape-through-book part in the final battle?

Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.