Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Mafia 13!

Well, I am likely going to be taking a break from RS and RHQ. I was going to play out the game, but since I have honestly no idea if this game will ever continue that seems to be impractical at best.

Later guys.

WildThing.jpg
Story time needs to happen, I just need to find a day and time that work. :(

I mean, no offense to him, but he could at least log into his account on another computer for like five minutes to let us know the state of things.

If everyone else is going to bail, then that's the end of the game. Hard to play if people leave, but the town is SOL anyways.

Edited by Claudia

Sweetheart.png

Is the game actually over then? Or do you townies want to give Greg another day to respond?

I, PK_not_OK, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Bots R going down! :D

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif

The virus looks like it's taken over the comp :P jk :)

If the game does end, I'll be glad to host the next :D

user1-light.png

I think a lot of people need a break from Mafia.

I mean, you can run one and all, but I feel like overall we're kinda worn out.

Sweetheart.png

Senug got in before me. I had an epic Idea based on bots and JMods.

Diary of Mod Mark.

Runescape, 2012.

If you are reading this, it could already be too late. Gielinor has been taken over by macros and real world traders. Our owners, IVP (Idiotic Vermin Personnel) won't let us upgrade our software to catch the more powerful bots. They say it might lower our profits by 50p. A few of my fellow J-Mods have gone rogue and are trying to take down the bots themselves. I must warn them about the hackers who plan to lock us out of our accounts, one person at a time. And we are the only ones who can stop them.

Roles:

Mafia

Bots: Your average bots. They know who the other bots are. They can make one player quit from frustration each night, and win if there are more bots than players+hacker remaining.

Invincibot: A new breed of bot which is undetectable by JAGEX's current methods. The bot detector is unable to find them.

Townies

Players: Just the average Runescape player. Like most of us, you are anti-bot. You win if you can get all of the bots and the hacker banned.

Mod Jacmob: A trigger-happy J-Mod. Each night, you can ban one player you think is a bot.

Bot Detection Software: You are JAGEX's latest bot-finding technology. Each night, you can scan one player to find out their role. If you scan the Invincibot, they come up as a townie.

Account Recovery Team: Each night, you can protect one player from being banned. Choose wisely though, because you could be protecting a bot!

J-Mods: You are like normal players, but you have the added ability of knowing who you're fellow J-Mods are, and therefore knowing their innocence.

Special

Hackers: Each night, you can hack one account and get that player banned. You win if you are the last one alive.

What does everyone think?

Edited by PK_Not_Ok
  • Like 1

I, PK_not_OK, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif

No idea. Shall we put it to a vote? I vote Yes, unless Greg comes back before the voting is over.

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif

i vote yes cause i want to play that jagex one. total epicness going to be interesting to see how a game works out with both cops and a rouge

kilvehk.png   

thanks for the sig brandon!

Awards

Might as well.

Also that Jagex-themed one is hilarious.

I'll start the signups when we get about 5 yes votes.

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif

Or I really get annoyed with IVP (basically when tomorrow's Squeal promotion comes out :D)

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif

I might also set activity rules. What do you guys think?

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif

Yeah, Seapug called first.

I'm really into the Jagex idea, and I want a break, but I don't want to miss Bots vs. Humans.

(Sorry, Seapug, not to say you'd host a boring game. :P)

Sweetheart.png

yeah senug did call it im just saying hold onto that setup epic idea and you can do it after senug

kilvehk.png   

thanks for the sig brandon!

Awards

I could leave this one until later. perhaps over winter holidays?

There's no squeal update! *dies*

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif

No worries Claudia, I'm thinking of adding extra roles like vigilante on my next game :D it will be exciting :)

user1-light.png

Kilvehk, who were the other mafia?

Pk_Not_Ok.png

PKSig.jpg

PK_Not_OK.gif