Talk to Brother Kojo, he should be in the Clock Tower just southwest of Ardounge Zoo.
- You need to get all four cogs, remember you can only carry one at a time.
- Go down ladder and you should be in a dungeon. In the next room you will see colored blocks on the floor representing the general direction of the cog.
Use the colored block to see where to go. Go down the passageway to a door. Behind the door you will see level 4 giant spiders and the Black cog surrounded by fires.
- Use the bucket of water or wear your ice gloves and pick it up. Now go back to the ladder.
- Near the ladder you will see a black pole, use the Black cog on the pole.
- Go to the colored bricks in the next room and go through the door. The red brick represents south east.
Go through the door and you get to a room with three Ogres (level 96) and the Red cog. You don't have to kill them, just run past them and pick up the Cog.
- Go back to the ladder, go up to the 1st floor and use the Red cog on the red pole.
- Go down the ladder to the dungeon and go to the room with the colored bricks. Now go through the northwest door (indicated by the white brick).
- Continue going north west to get the Rat poison; after you have picked up the Rat poison go east to the rat cage.
At the rat cage you will see two levers to open the two doors, pull the levers to get into the cage.
Inside the cage you will see the food trough. Use the Rat poison on it and the rats will eat from it and die. Then the door to the room with the White cog will open.
- Pick up the White cog and go up the ladder; you will be outside the Clock Tower. Go inside and use the White cog on the white pole near the ladder, on the 3rd floor.
- Go down to the dungeon and to the room with the colored bricks. Go through the southwest door (indicated by the blue brick).
You will get to a room with some monsters locked in cages, but sadly the Blue cog is locked in also with no doors. You will need to find an entrance to the Blue cog.
Go up the ladder in the room and you will again be outside the Clock Tower. Now go northeast to where Brother Cedric is (near the Zoo). Just north of him is a ladder.
- Go down the ladder and just follow the passage to a wall. Go through the door and pick up the Blue cog. Go up the ladder and go inside the Clock Tower, up the staircase to 2nd floor and use the Blue cog on the blue pole.
Now that all of the Cogs have been placed, talk to Brother Kojo to receive your reward.
This Quest Guide was written by FirklÝver. Thanks to patgil2003, Dravan, Nitr021, Phsyco_Path, watsermetjou, wacp, Alfawarlord, Xerlat, hisbro23q, read639and Jasper for corrections.
This Quest Guide was entered into the database on Sun, Apr 25, 2004, at 12:58:11 PM by stormer and CJH, and it was last updated on Thu, Apr 03, 2014, at 09:54:06 AM by Tabion.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!