A decent Combat level would be helpful.
If you haven't already and Surok isn't at the statue, speak to Anna who is sat on the bench, she'll give you a bronze pickaxe. Escavate the statue, go in then come back out and Surok should appear.
- Speak to Surok. After trying to arrest him, you'll see a cut scene as he runs away from you. Run after him into the tunnels! You'll see a second cut scene. Run to the end of the tunnel and you'll see a portal in one of caverns on the west side, use it.
Follow this map to find your way to Surok. Please note, bring food, decent armor and a teleport now! You will be fighting a level 267 monster. Hint: Stop at the Nechryael's to read the last part of the guide.
- After reaching the end of the long path, you will reach the portal that will lead you to Surok. This would be the best time to potion up if you haven't already. Step into the portal and you will be presented with a cut scene.
As you fight Bork, there is a recommended method to kill him:
- Turn on Protect from Melee and keep it on at all times!
- When the Ork legion's come out (level 70), you only have to really worry about them if you're 95 and below or low defence. They will use Melee up close and Range from a distance.
- Watch out for Surok's magic attacks! They range from 12 and above! REMINDER: Do NOT take off Protect from Melee for Surok or you will get hit hard by Bork!
After killing off Bork, you will see Bork's last breath and fall and congratulated. You will see Surok run off and you will have to get out of there immediately, but be sure to pick up the drops that Bork gave you! They are the item reward!
Now that you have completed it, you think it's over? Well, it's not. You can do this once a day and keep getting the reward over and over again. It'll stack up faster than you think. View the map once again for the alternate route because you do NOT need to use the long route after completing it once.
If you leave during your next fights, you will have to wait another 24 hours to return back there.
This Miniquest Guide was written by Job_is_God and JoeC. Thanks to Jett Man, Matrebatre, Sccrluk9, Rowan, Alfawarlord, Jakesterwars, I M Bad13, Chaoman3, Unfraggable1, and Smexy Sarah for corrections.
This Miniquest Guide was entered into the database on Wed, Mar 05, 2008, at 04:55:51 PM by Jakesterwars, and it was last updated on Tue, Jul 16, 2013, at 08:12:58 AM by Darkblitz.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!