- Main Entrance: Foothills of the Ice Mountain which is north of Falador. Players can use the Combat bracelet to teleport to the Monastery.
- Falador Entrance: In a building which is northeast of Falador. Locate the stairs within that lead south.
- Southern Gate: Entrance to the Mining Guild, level 60 Mining required.
- Mine Cart: Players can use the Mine cart Transportation Network, to enter the mine in the north-west section, only if the Fishing Contest has been completed.
- After completing the Perils of Ice Mountain quest, a trapdoor route becomes available within the Power Station next to Ice Mountain. It leads to Nurmof's room.
5 Clay rocks
11 Copper rocks
10 Tin rocks
9 Iron rocks
11 Coal rocks
2 Gold rocks
2 Mithril rocks
3 Adamantite rocks
The Dwarven Mine is home to many shops. Here is a list of them.
Nurmof's Pickaxe Shop, which sells all types of pickaxes from Bronze to Rune.
Drogo's Mining Emporium, which sells ores, pickaxes, hammers and bars.
Hura's Crossbow Shop, which sells crossbows, limbs, and stocks. It is available to members only.
A general store, run by a dwarf near the carts.
Dwarf - Level 14
Dwarf Gang Member - Level 50
Scorpion - Level 17
King Scorpion - Level 56
This Map was written by Inaithnir and DRAVAN.. Thanks to DRAVAN, The_Peleton, Jasper, Emitime, MistressGigi, and Javezz for corrections.
This Map was entered into the database on Fri, Jan 16, 2004, at 07:50:49 AM by MrStormy, and it was last updated on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 08:04:43 PM by DRAVAN.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!