KunioMember Since 20 Jan 2012
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 04:24 PM
Just so I don't flood the chat, shoutbox, or whatever else, I'll just tell you what systems I have. I won't include anything that doesn't work.
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (I've had this since before I was born)
- Nintendo 64 (Had since I was born)
- Nintendo GameCube
- Wii (Christmas Gift of 2006!)
- Wii U (Got a week after launch, THANKS FOR THE WAIT, GAMESTOP!)
- PlayStation 3 (Got March 2012)
- Gameboy Pocket
- Gameboy Color (Had since I was like... 3?)
- Gameboy Advance SP (I dunno what happened to my regular GBA)
- Gameboy Light (because yes)
- DS (the old fat one)
- DS Lite (I almost never use it actually)
- DSi and Dsi XL (The XL was my mommies )
- 3DS (Got on launch, like a bawss.)
- PSvita (Ok It's my brothers, but I'll get my own at some point .-.)
- A PC that really sucks, I'll get a new one hopefully this Christmas :L
- Colecovision (Got a good deal at a Good Will)
- Tournament 2000 Pong Console (From my Grandmother, who's moving D:)
Something is taking control over your life, something you can't see, it's the most scary thing, but what is it? I'd like to hear about it, because I looove creepypastas. My favorites are BEN DROWNED, Marble Hornets, Candle Cove, and WHO WAS PHONE!?
I started playing Runescape on late April 2010, and thus I have been addicted. I love Pvp (In fact multi-player action is some of my favorite things about video games) but I hate losing my stuff like in the wilderness. I'm not much of a quester at all, I'm usually just suffering from laziness
~I'm against any Real World Trading and/or botting. It's just plain Crue/stupidl.~
The New Evolution of Combat is great, I especially love pvp.
I'm weird, being normal is impossible, get used to it.
Thanks for actually reading this
If you want to know more about me, too bad, you'll just have to get to know me.
Also, I love Chocolate covered Pretzels!!!
Here's some of my gaming Aliases or whatever! Add me on whatever the heck you want, just be sure to remind me who you are.
Wii U: Kunio-Kun
Yeah so like, sliverdager1isanoob
- Group Established Members
- Active Posts 360
- Profile Views 5,033
- Member Title Top Tier Noob
- Age 16 years old
- Birthday September 15, 1996
Video Game Designing, Nintendo, Runescape, little bit of Sony, older Cartoons, Crab legs, Anime, Tennis, Creepypastas, Shouting at plants to make them grow, stuff, making people read the interests section, being a noob, oh and did I mention Video-games?
Sliverdager1 is a noob ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, and if anyone tries to add me on PS3/Wii U, please tell me you're from runehq, my goodness ;-;
- Skype KunioKun625