KunioMember Since 20 Jan 2012
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 09:29 PM
I started RS in late April 2010 because I was constantly pestered by someone to play it. I thought it would just be some generic MMO, and around the start it really did feel like it. But I noticed things that make it different from others, the things that make it worth playing, which explains why I'm even here, and I don't have any current plans on quitting. My goal is get level 99 in every skill, but currently I have no plans for the Completionists cape.
- I'm currently an active member of the RuneHQ Events Team
- I love PVM, but perhaps I'm not top pick for ROTS or Vorago.
- I play all sorts of games, so If you'd like to add me on Playstation Network, Nintendo Network, or Steam, just let me know!
- Group Events Team
- Active Posts 916
- Profile Views 13,638
- Member Title ET Member / ET Member / ET Member
- Age 18 years old
- Birthday September 15, 1996
Video Game Designing, Graphic Design, Gaming, Nintendo, Runescape, PlayStation, older Cartoons, Crab legs, Anime, Tennis, Creepypastas, playing games with others, watching movies, art related stuff, making people read the interests section, YouTube, Shrek, those honey pretzels... omg
Most glorious RS Possessions:
Dual Drygore Longswords.
Enhanced Fire Cape.
Bandos Helmet (There's a story behind it)
Any ports armour I have, and any 99 cape I've got.