KunioMember Since 20 Jan 2012
Offline Last Active 43 minutes ago
I started RS in late April 2010 because I was constantly pestered by someone to play it. I thought it would just be some generic MMO, and around the start it really did feel like it. But I noticed things that make it different from others, the things that make it worth playing, which explains why I'm even here, and I don't have any current plans on quitting. My goal is get level 99 in every skill, but currently I have no plans for the Completionists cape.
- I'm currently an active member of the RuneHQ Events Team
- I love PVM, but perhaps I'm not top pick for ROTS or Vorago.
- I play all sorts of games, so If you'd like to add me on Playstation Network, Nintendo Network, or Steam, just let me know!
- Because you asked.... My QBD record is 1:48
Yup! Took me less than two hours!
- Group Events Team
- Active Posts 997
- Profile Views 15,876
- Member Title The Purple Guy
- Age 18 years old
- Birthday September 15, 1996
Video Game Designing, Graphic Design, Gaming, Nintendo, Runescape, PlayStation, older Cartoons, Crab legs, Anime, Tennis, Creepypastas, playing games with others, watching movies, art related stuff, making people read the interests section, YouTube, Shrek, those honey pretzels... omg
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
I'M REALLY REELING IT!
I'M REALLY STEALING IT!
I'M REALLY SEALING IT!
I'M REALLY DEALING IT!
Reyn time, baybay