KunioMember Since 20 Jan 2012
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 11:45 PM
I started RS in late April 2010 because I was constantly pestered by a friend to play it. I thought it would just be some generic, boring MMO, and around the start it really did feel like it. But I noticed things that make it different from others, the things that make it worth playing (and I'm not talking about that old tedious combat style where you click en enemy, run away to do the dishes, and come back.), which explains why I'm even here, and I don't have any current plans on quitting. My goal is get level 99 in every skill, and afterwards I'll dive straight into the road to the Completionists cape. Maybe then I'll save up for something purple... and spiky...
I got into RuneHQ thanks to an old neighbor of mine that some know as Raider, who got fed up with helping me (Not really he just wanted to make my life easier), so he told me about RuneHQ. And so I started using the quest guides which I honestly find better than the RSwiki guides. Could be a bit more up-to-date, but hey, so could the Smash fanbase.
- I'm currently an active member of the RuneHQ Events Team
- I'm a player Moderator. Although it's an honor, I don't see it as a big deal. Infact, alot of people treat you like a corrupt corporate executive rather than a player when all you did was say "What's the
- I'm very close to Max but dunno when it'll happen. Real life is a pain sometimes.
- I duo'd Yakamaru in this one dream. No idea who I killed it with.
- I killed Araxxi twice in one day. That's cool I guess.
- I play all sorts of games, so If you'd like to add me on Playstation Network, Nintendo Network, or Steam, just let me know!
- I play Tf2, RuneScape, and Smash religiously. I actually use to celebrate the anniversary of Brawl being released.
- I use to do a ton of Sliver jokes, but it got kinda boring after people beat it to death. "My homework is hard. I blame Sliver." Oh man my sides are hurting so much I think they stopped working.
- I played 07 once and thought "Oh wow!... people actually played this!". I then proceeded to play RS3 again.
- Because you asked.... My QBD record is 1:48
Yup! Took me less than two hours!
That's not funny.
You know what's funny?
... well go on. I asked you.
It was 2:00 am when I edited my about me. And I have to be somewhere at 8am. Here's me being smart with time as usual.
- Group Events Team
- Active Posts 1,080
- Profile Views 18,035
- Member Title The Kreepy Kun
- Age 19 years old
- Birthday September 15, 1996
Video Game Designing, Graphic Design, Gaming, Nintendo, Runescape, PlayStation, older Cartoons, Crab legs, Anime, Tennis, Creepypastas, playing games with others, watching movies, art related stuff, making people read the interests section, YouTube, Shrek, those honey pretzels... omg
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
I'M REALLY REELING IT!
I'M REALLY STEALING IT!
I'M REALLY SEALING IT!
I'M REALLY DEALING IT!
Reyn time, baybay