Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
Nick : (Oct 31,2014 21:30) That awkward moment when you eat a piece of candy you couldn't tell if there was gum in it or not :/
senug : (Oct 31,2014 20:42) Lol :D
The Cardinal : (Oct 31,2014 19:34) I can go get some if I need to
Kunio : (Oct 31,2014 19:31) Well did it let you get pretzels?
The Cardinal : (Oct 31,2014 19:29) Huh. I just did everything you said RS wouldn't let you do. Even the World 60 part
Kunio : (Oct 31,2014 19:27) Aaaand... can't log in. What's that RS? Grab some pretzels? Sure! *runs off*
Kunio : (Oct 31,2014 19:26) World 60 is not having a good day right now >.<
Wampus Catt : (Oct 31,2014 19:03) Dang it, that is awesome
The Cardinal : (Oct 31,2014 19:00) And he's got only Woodcutting, and Smithing left to 5.2b xp
Wampus Catt : (Oct 31,2014 18:33) Big shout out to Alkan for getting 200 MILL xp in 8 skills in a row!
Hendricks : (Oct 31,2014 17:22) have killed it sucessfully 3 times now.
Hendricks : (Oct 31,2014 17:22) again i have sucessfully did all 4 blast spells and have killed the creature but he regenerates without giving me peice of crest.....
senug : (Oct 31,2014 17:16) I'm pretty sure you have to use all 4 blasts on the demon, could be wrong though
Hendricks : (Oct 31,2014 16:59) Tri-killer, i did make sure that the spells hit and i do have the crest peices with me but when I kill it it just pops back up without dorping crest piece.
senug : (Oct 31,2014 16:14) Ummm. Still got a while for Easter Rednar :D happy halloween to you too Nick :)
Rednar : (Oct 31,2014 15:34) Happy Easter!
Nick : (Oct 31,2014 15:28) Happy Halloween, everyone.
senug : (Oct 31,2014 10:11) At the quest, I'm up to the point where I done the cauldron puzzle so that's a bit further on which is why I need help to write the guide
senug : (Oct 31,2014 10:10) Oh :D umm... Save it to a computer, use an image uploading program and post the image wherever you want (take off the url tags though, leaving just the img tags)
TheNoisyOyster : (Oct 31,2014 10:10) that puzzle is alot like a puzzle/game called mastermind

Photo

ALL the runescape bosses.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lonewolf5764

Lonewolf5764

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

So here is the deal. I play runescape, and always have for like 7 years with a 2 year break at one point. I have some friends who are on and off Rs players, and we have come up with a plan. We plan to get on our medium/low level accounts and take out ALL of the Runescape bosses, as a team (not quest bosses, or dung probably). We know this will take a LONG time and be REALLY hard, but we like gamer challenges :D. What I want is for someone to list all of all of the bosses that they know (if possible). I know we are probably going for KBD first, but if you could give us some sort of order of difficulty or just some sort of order in which we should kill the bosses, that would be great. Tips are also appreciated. Thanks guys ^.^
Posted Image <----All credit to brandon thanks bro :DPosted Image

#2 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

Hmm bosses ...
This is my list from easy to very hard:
Bandos - KBD - Zamorak - Kalphite Queen - Saradomin - Armadyl - Corp - Nex

For tips and strategies, see the RuneHQ special reports :P
Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Lonewolf5764

Lonewolf5764

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

Your telling me that bandos is easier then KBD?,,,, My whole life is a lie X D
Edit: Forgot to say thanks... So thanks :D

Edited by Lonewolf5764, 26 July 2012 - 09:02 AM.

#4 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

actually idk, never been to KBD :lol:

Maybe KBD is weaker, when you don't forget your dfs and don't get PK'd in wildy :P

EDIT: He is a piece of cake, Woox got him down in 5 sec ...
Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#5 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

kbs is an easy boss... you can solo it... I dunno about low lv accounts, but it's max non fire attack is only in the low 20s. it helps to have at least 1 other person though to help make it spin more.

forumsigp.png

#6 Guest_Mod WeDbowRush_*

Guest_Mod WeDbowRush_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

KBD is easy with multiple people, try NEX.

#7 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

KBD is easy with multiple people, try NEX.

that's like comparing apples to oranges

forumsigp.png

#8 Lonewolf5764

Lonewolf5764

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

Ok first off, I have done kbd he is easy, On my main. But I am doing him on a (currently) level 75 or so combat. I will train him more though, but I'm confident I can take him soon with my teammate. But Nex... X D my main would die instantly... Nex will be a while, I doubt we will pass kbd for a while anyways. Who should I go for after Kbd and what stats should I have? I'm running on a 25m budget (thats spending everything) and also I have to supply two accounts for this. Thanks guys ^.^

#9 runescpe

runescpe

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

If you end up trying Nex then I have some words to give you "May the odds be ever in your favor", na im just fooling I actually hate the hunger games series. uhm well, good luck I guess, "hey where's a soda?"

bye
Posted Image

#10 kuiariun

kuiariun

Silent Spider

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

Eur..

Actually

It's pretty easy to understand