Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
Keeshthewolf : (Oct 22,2014 20:13) I did.
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 20:05) if you click on the link in the green box above this shoutbox, you can find partners for the quest there :)
Keeshthewolf : (Oct 22,2014 19:53) Looking for a black arm gang member for heroes quest.
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 17:59) Clan Advert up for Serene Souls :D
A851 : (Oct 22,2014 17:54) really need a heros partner for phenix :(
xHydroDankx : (Oct 22,2014 17:38) Wow RuneHQ is still running strong? Lol I just redownloaded I'm making a new character now Dislexicevol add me <3
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 17:37) Trisky, if you click on the link in the green box above this shoutbox, you can find partners for the quest there :)
Trisky : (Oct 22,2014 17:05) I need shield of arrav/heroes partner, or just heroes, any clan. you can reach me on twit: @triskyyy Thanks!
eimmitx : (Oct 22,2014 17:00) anyone online?
senug : (Oct 22,2014 16:31) I will be there :)
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 16:21) Wish I could come :(
Sliver : (Oct 22,2014 16:18) RuneHQ Ape Atoll Agility event starts in 42m! World: 60 FC: Kunio
taylon1337 : (Oct 22,2014 16:06) grats
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 15:55) Go go go!
senug : (Oct 22,2014 15:45) No not yet but 63k left :)
Jigerkiller : (Oct 22,2014 14:06) arrav
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 13:01) Eeeeek congratulations! Have you got it now?
senug : (Oct 22,2014 12:44) Thanks
Rednar : (Oct 22,2014 9:03) Nice grats!
senug : (Oct 22,2014 5:57) Whoo, almost 99 strength. Got like 85k xp left :D

Photo

[RuneHQ Event] Nex Live - Sunday July 29th

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nofu

Nofu

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

Announcer: You have already once shown your mettle versus Nex in our inter-dimensional betametor. Now get ready for the real fight. This is no longer a safe travel, but one filled with danger and the risk to lose it all for the chance to become filthy rich and to bring glory to yourself.

Still-somewhat-of-a-noob noob: I ain't scared! Let me at 'em

Announcer: Well then come join your fellow companions try to take down the grand daddy of them all, Nex. Pray Saradomin that you survive...

Event Information and warnings!

This is the real battle with Nex. Do not take anything you are not willing to lose very easily. Nex is not a joke and can kill even the mightiest of warriors. Again this is not safe. You can learn more about Nex here.

In order to gain access to the Zarosian Encampment, you will need to gather four pieces of a frozen key which can be obtained as a random drop from a monster of each god alignment. Once you have made a frozen key, it will have four uses which allow you through the frozen door. We must stress that you make sure your key has spare charges AND you bank it before the boss fight so that you can easily reclaim your items in the event of death.

Having a full set of Ceremonial robes will make life 9001 times easier, we therefore recommend you bring some so that you can jump straight into the boss room.

Live Game Information
Date: Sunday 29th July
World: 59
Time: 2pm CST / 3pm EST / 7pm GMT / 8pm UK
Friend Chat: F-I-F Fuller

All info posted can be changed at our discretion. Please check this page up to the last minute to make sure you are at the right place.

Edited by The_Eggman, 25 July 2012 - 09:13 AM.
Put my friends chat in! - Fuller

Mr_Nofu.png

1000000000.png

I am a Caucasian male, Conservative, and Christian. The Triple C. I don't hate anyone and I don't want your money. I just want to keep mine. 

#2 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

Woohoo, Nex/Death!!! (Nex=latin for deatch)

For Death and RuneHQ!!!
Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Fuller

Fuller

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

Hoping to make some quite nice lootations at this event! See you all there :D

Btw, to those that are planning on attending but have never been before, make sure you watch a guide! Otherwise if you don't know what you're doing on certain phases such as the blood phase where if you attack Nex when it siphons you will heal it and players will rage at you.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Made by Brandon ^^

#4 James

James

Forum and Events Admin

• Site Admins
  • 2,907 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

I've added some very important information to the original post under "Events Information and Warnings"

James_Rhodes.pngWarmachine.png

#5 Nofu

Nofu

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

Thanks Eggman.

Edited by Fatal_Moon, 25 July 2012 - 09:35 AM.

Mr_Nofu.png

1000000000.png

I am a Caucasian male, Conservative, and Christian. The Triple C. I don't hate anyone and I don't want your money. I just want to keep mine. 

#6 Kunio

Kunio

Pretty Spooky / ET Member

• Events Team
  • 917 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

New music tracks for the price of Death? Might as well run on in and give like 400 damage and die :D

#7 Kunio

Kunio

Pretty Spooky / ET Member

• Events Team
  • 917 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

Will the Ancient Ceremonial set allow you to go to the bank right away? And will it make the enemies outside Nex's room unagressive?

#8 Fuller

Fuller

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Will the Ancient Ceremonial set allow you to go to the bank right away? And will it make the enemies outside Nex's room unagressive?

Run to Nex door wearing armadyl/royal d'hide or whatever whilst praying either mage or range then when your at the door quickly wield all 5 pieces of ceremonial and click on the door before you get piled
Posted Image

Posted Image
Made by Brandon ^^

#9 Raider

Raider

It's always been this way

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

I've always wanted to try Nex. Looks very hard and I'll probably fail at all the phases, but I hope it'll be alot of fun.

1ikTX.png

Every Dragon Slayer needs a pet. Geehee.

raider-king.png
Raider_King.gif

#10 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

If we get more than 10+ People, I'd go. Otherwise no. ;P
Angel_Seina.pngAngel_Seina.png

I, Kairi , hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.