Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Do NOT use this Shoutbox for Quest Partners - Instead please click here
Hope : (Dec 19,2014 5:50) Friday has arrived!!
Haxorze : (Dec 19,2014 5:48) hello
mulukemu : (Dec 19,2014 5:44) hey
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 1:49) Woop Woop
Super Fly : (Dec 19,2014 1:40) :o
therealredkn... : (Dec 19,2014 0:39) you know you make me wanna SHOUT
Nueve : (Dec 18,2014 22:16) Hey bazzy can I get a christmas title "The Grinch" ? :) If so thanks!!
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:39) and hi :)
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:39) noooooo
Supremacy : (Dec 18,2014 21:31) Hellow I'm kinda green/blue so I break your green streak :D
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:20) and who is reviving me so I will die again? Stahp it...
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:18) Purple? Where?
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 18,2014 21:07) but da purple
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 20:52) btw green power!
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 20:51) :cry: but your stuff is so good...
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 18,2014 20:49) haven't really had time for it
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 20:47) get tired of it?
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 18,2014 20:43) haven't done much with photoshop in a while XD
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 20:35) How goes the graphics beard?
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 20:34) Lol, my bad.

Photo

Mafia 6--In the Wild, Wild West! [Outlaws Win]

Mafia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
327 replies to this topic

#21 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,974 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Yeah we don't want to leave to to the mafia to get ahead of us, although we could lynch one of our own by accident, losing the townies 2 in one night.

#22 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

Eh, i'd rather wait a while. I'd rather not let the outlaws get a kill, but I guess we should wait a couple of hours at least, make sure most everyone's replied to the thread at least once.

Sweetheart.png

#23 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

In other words, what most everyone else is going with.

Sweetheart.png

#24 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,974 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

That's a good point, we could lynch an inactive who doesn't reply before the day is nearly over.

#25 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,250 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Rhodes what do you mean lose 2 townies in one night? You mean we might lynch a townie by accident and the mafia might kill another one?

Claudia I agree :)

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#26 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

Indeed, that's what he means, mafia gets 1, we accidentally kill 1.

So yeah, we might as well wait at least 12 or so hours for everyone to post. Granted, if there are inactives, they'll probably get a warning or something or just kicked.

Do we have a set policy on inactivity and Mafia games?

Sweetheart.png

#27 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,974 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

I don't think there is any policy.

It's either someone not paying attention, or someone intentionally staying quiet.

#28 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,250 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Oh right I see thanks :D

Well a few games ago we did have some inactive players that we decided to lynch suspecting they were mafia because there wasn't many kills that time. But they won somehow anyway ;)

I'm off to bed now almost 2am here. See ya tomorrow. If there is more evidence by the time I come back, we'll see :D

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#29 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Mm, I see.

In that case...we wait.

Sweetheart.png

#30 Spartan

Spartan

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Just checking in.

@Shale, Should be a fun game, good theme. Even though McSwindler point #2 is true, think we can all overlook that in order to have something different than most games.

#31 Shaleclaw

Shaleclaw

Shalenip the Fridgenipper

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

@Shale, Should be a fun game, good theme. Even though McSwindler point #2 is true, think we can all overlook that in order to have something different than most games.

lol, yeah. If I were posting this as a fiction story, I would have just gotten clubbed by my reviewers for allowing something so obvious into my story. Oh well, as you said, I think it will be a fun game. I always wanted to have a western mafia game! :P

#32 Guest_Crablogger_*

Guest_Crablogger_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Guys, no vote is useless. We don't get any evidence and we don't get any kills. I'm just going to quote myself from a previous game:

Right. We have two options, random lynch or no vote. Lynch may kill a mafia or townsperson, but since townspeople are the majority of the population, it's more likely to be a townsperson that we kill, and more importantly, possibly the detective or doctor. Also, since this is the first day, the detective wouldn't be able to role-claim to say what they found the previous night, because even if we all trusted him and didn't lynch him, the mafia would certainly kill him that night, so their role would be wasted. The same goes for the doctor, except that he cannot or should not role-claim. No vote is even worse, since it gives us very little evidence and we lose one of our number.

Random lynch is usually the best option. Claudia doesn't want to lynch anyone, but that's not something the Mafia are very likely to say, since they want kills. Killing an inactive person could work... but the Mafia are watching this topic too, so they'll see that we might be going to do that, and become active, so I'd think we'd get less of a chance of killing one than with a random lynch. I think we should random lynch, but that's just me. Holding my vote for now.

#33 Guest_Crablogger_*

Guest_Crablogger_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

Also, having just skimmed through the thread, I misremembered what some people said. :P Claudia doesn't want to lynch anyone yet is what I intended to say.

#34 Anthuny

Anthuny

~

• Advanced Members
  • 660 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Yeehaw fellas! We're gonna defend this here town. Ain't no way no bandit outlaws are gonna disturb our peace!

On a more grammatically correct note...

Guys, no vote is useless. We don't get any evidence and we don't get any kills. I'm just going to quote myself from a previous game:

Random lynch is usually the best option. Claudia doesn't want to lynch anyone, but that's not something the Mafia are very likely to say, since they want kills. Killing an inactive person could work... but the Mafia are watching this topic too, so they'll see that we might be going to do that, and become active, so I'd think we'd get less of a chance of killing one than with a random lynch. I think we should random lynch, but that's just me. Holding my vote for now.

Actually, if nobody lynched, the mafia would be safer. So...

That's a good point, we could lynch an inactive who doesn't reply before the day is nearly over.

And Varunky said he'd be gone today, so we don't wanna lynch him for inactivity.

#35 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,974 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Tough call :/

#36 Guest_Crablogger_*

Guest_Crablogger_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Actually, if nobody lynched, the mafia would be safer.

The chances of lynching a Mafia member are small, they're not at much risk. They want to kill as many people in as short a time as possible, so why not try and get two kills the first day and night instead of one?

#37 Anthuny

Anthuny

~

• Advanced Members
  • 660 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

The chances of lynching a Mafia member are small, they're not at much risk. They want to kill as many people in as short a time as possible, so why not try and get two kills the first day and night instead of one?

Well then we'd best hope the vigalante isn't... vigalanting...? Because then we'd have 3 deaths a day.

#38 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

Just got back into my apartment after a long day. Ahem, just mosey'd on inter my cabin after a long day of trav'lin.

Took a bit longer b/c we met up with my girlfriend's (who were also on their way back from a trip) and had dinner at a mall and walked around a bit. Currently unpacking some food my parents sent back with me.

I haven't played this game in ages tbh, but I'll try to stay active.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#39 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

Decided I should probably "follow" this topic so that I can get alerts whenever ppl post.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#40 Kittyhawk

Kittyhawk

I am groot

• Community Crew
  • 2,152 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:43 AM

Aww, you guys started while I was at work. :/

I've had more luck with townies winning games with a lynch on the first day, but those games generally had far fewer people actually posting the first couple of days. No posts makes it harder to pick up clues.

WildThing.jpg
Story time needs to happen, I just need to find a day and time that work. :(

Spoiler