Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Do NOT use this Shoutbox for Quest Partners - Instead please click here
Hope : (Dec 19,2014 19:31) fun fun event!!
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 19,2014 16:34) :banana:
Sliver : (Dec 19,2014 16:12) RuneHQ Hardmode Dungeoneering event starts in 48m! World: 60 FC: James Rhodes
2003 Veteran : (Dec 19,2014 14:54) If I had 1k for everytime my OSRS ironman has been accused of being a bot, I'd have about 2m lol
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 12:15) That's a snowboard and that's part of the Christmas Event, go to the Lumbridge Crater and talk to Ice Queen to start
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 11:38) i saw this going with a skate and he moved so quick with it where do you get that?
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 11:37) that helped a ton
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 11:37) redner thanks a bunch\
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 11:07) And then you can home teleport right directly to that lodestone with no runes required
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 11:07) Find these icons on the minimap http://puu.sh/dBckW.png . Then activate the lodestone
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:56) can someone direct?
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:55) i did 3 quests already but i cant figure out how to activate falador or other areas of teleporting
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:55) and ive just started playingg rs
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:54) im new to this websitea
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:54) hi
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 8:50) Ty!
Katalex : (Dec 19,2014 8:31) Congratulations Rednar!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 7:37) FRIDAY!
Katalex : (Dec 19,2014 6:59) Happy Friday!!!!
Haxorze : (Dec 19,2014 6:00) D: I get 2 weeks off after Tuesday tho

Photo

Mafia 6--In the Wild, Wild West! [Outlaws Win]

Mafia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
327 replies to this topic

#1 Shaleclaw

Shaleclaw

Shalenip the Fridgenipper

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

I figure since no one’s done a Wild West-themed mafia game yet, I’ll host one. I ended up using one more role than I had intended, since we do have a slightly larger than normal Mafia. I think it will work out to be a good setup from watching the past games hosted here, but you never know. We’ll just have to see how this goes. Everyone can expect their role PMs shortly.

Four masked figures rode quickly through the parched air down a lonely desert trail, each carrying a sack of loot over their shoulders. Robbing the stagecoach had been easy, and even legendary Sheriff Shaleclaw had been powerless to stop them—his corpse now splayed out on the dusty road in the wilderness for the buzzards and coyotes to enjoy and his own horse running scared into the wilderness. One thing they didn’t count on, however, was the storm.

“I reckon we’re gonna have ta seek shelter,” their leader declared, looking at the rapidly approaching storm clouds blanketing the sky to the west. “Desert storms are dangerous.”

“How ‘bout in that there town, Boss?” one of the outlaws suggested, pointing to a small outpost on the horizon.

“That’ll be perfect,” the leader decided. “We’ll stash the loot where no one will find it, then hide amongst the townfolk until the weather improves. Them federal agents are still weeks behind us, I reckon. If we kill off the rest of this here backwater town, then the feds will only be left to guess where we went! We’ll make a clean getaway yet, friends!”

As the sun rose on Day One, the townsfolk found the abandoned stagecoach and the body of their missing Sheriff on the road with four sets of suspicious horse tracks leading into their town. Knowing whoever had done this was now among them, the town assembled searching for someone to blame…

Rules:
1. Votes must be Bolded or in Red (or both) to be counted for a Day lynch. "Unvoting" isn't required, but I would appreciate it. :sweat:
2. Days will be ~48 hours and Nights will be ~24 hours.
3. No posting during the nighttime.
4. Post editing is prohibited, even for that 'typo' you're covering up (because we all know what you're really hiding was your admission to being a Mafioso). :P
5. Do not quote any PM I send you, even your Role PM. You must use your own words.
6. The game is over when either the Mafia is eliminated by the town, or the Mafia's numbers are greater than or equal to the number of townsfolk.

Other notes:
Please be active. I don't want to have to find replacements if you just disappear on me. :sweat:

Player List:
Anthuny--Gunslinger (Outlaw)--Survivor
CapuDie--Townie--Killed by Outlaws on Day 5.
Claudia--Doctor (Townie)--Murdered on Night 4 by Outlaws.
Crablogger--Paranoid Homesteader (Townie)--Murdered on Night 1 by Outlaws.
Joeythegrape--Townie--Lynched by town on Day 5
Kittyhawk--Cowgirl (Outlaw)--Survivor
McSwindler--Jail Keeper (Townie)--Slain by Vigilante on Night 2.
Rhodes --Vigilante (Townie)--Murdered on Night 2 by Outlaws.

Rose--Outlaw--Lynched by town on Day 4.
Ryan--Townie--Lynched by town on Day 1.
Senug--Outlaw--Died on Night 1 in battle with Crablogger.
Sliverdager1--Deputy (Townie)--Killed by Outlaws on Day 5.
Spartan -Innkeeper (Townie)--Murdered on Night 3 by Outlaws.
Varunky--Townie--Killed by Outlaws on Day 5.

Factions:
Townies—the good guys. There are 10 of you, 6 of you have additional roles. You may only talk during the daytime unless you have an additional night role. Your goal is to lynch all the outlaws.

Outlaws (Mafia)—the scum. The four of you are trying to kill off the town so you can retrieve your loot and escape before the Feds catch up to you. Each night you will PM me who you would like to target, and which one of you is going to do the dirty work.

Roles:
Cowboy (Godfather)— As one of few cowboys in town, you are seen as a noble and kind person with the town's best interests in mind. Little do they know that you’re the leader of the Outlaws.

Deputy (Cop)—You are the law in this town. Every night, you may PM me asking me if a particular player is an Outlaw or not. Unfortunately, Sheriff Shaleclaw was never able to finish teaching you your sleuthing skills, so the Cowboy (Godfather) will always appear as a Townie to you.

Doctor—You have the power to save one person from dying each night. You may not self-target.

Gunslinger—You can smell a fellow gunslinger from a mile away. You can PM me name per night to find out who in town is packing heat. Aside from yourself, the following roles carry a gun: Deputy, Vigilante, Paranoid Homesteader, Innkeeper, Cowboy, and Outlaw.

Innkeeper (Jack-of-all-Trades)—You’re the owner of the only major Inn in town. As such, you find yourself in a position with opportunities no one else has. You act as a 1-shot Gunslinger and a 1-shot Doctor. Use your powers wisely.

Jail Keeper—You’ve got a bit of power in this town. You guard the only jail (and jail cell) in this town. You can lock up one person each Night, protecting them from being killed and preventing them from performing their night role (if they have one). You may not self-target.

Paranoid Homesteader (Paranoid Gun Owner)—You’ve got a gun and an itchy trigger finger when it comes to defending your property. Anyone who targets you for any reason during the Night will be shot, regardless of allegiance. If you are targeted for a night kill, both you and your assailant will die.

Vigilante—Some like to take matters into their own hands. You’re one of them. You’ve got a six-shooter primed for the job, make sure your aim is true!

Edited by Shaleclaw, 10 June 2012 - 08:57 PM.

#2 McSwindler

McSwindler

Professional Noob

• Developers
  • 2,611 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Howdy y'all! I recon I ain't gun' vote for no one, saving myself from the scrutiny y'all gave me last time.

//end western
two things I have an issue with.
  • I think its better if we don't know the exact number of mafia, it keeps us more on our toes ;)
  • Obviously, the town would know who the outlaws are because in that time they lived in close communities and knew everyone who was in town; it wouldn't be that hard to pick out the new guys.

featured-member-may-june-2012-mcswindlerdr-who-signature-mcswindler.png
Kudos to Brandon for the sig!
Swindler.png

#3 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

Oooo Mafia 6 is here. Cool :D

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#4 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,975 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

You guys can find me at the Tavern! :D

Lets play!

#5 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

Hold on I'm still waiting for a PM from Shale :D

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#6 Sliver

Sliver

Events Team Manager / TS Staff / Clan Staff

• Managers
  • 4,236 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

Same,I'm liking these roles and your story telling abilites,Shae. :)

Sliver.png

Sliver.gif

#7 Sliver

Sliver

• Managers
  • 4,236 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

*Shale,I remembered not to edit the post. :P

Sliver.png

Sliver.gif

#8 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,975 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

I wonder if Senug is implying that he has a role, mafia or maybe neither! Scary :o

#9 Shaleclaw

Shaleclaw

Shalenip the Fridgenipper

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

Damn you guys are fast! Still working on getting those PMs out to all of you. I would have sent them before I posted this, but I figured I would include a link to the thread in your role messages, so I obviously had to post it first. :P

Just sit tight. You'll get them by the end of the hour. :)

#10 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

I wonder if Senug is implying that he has a role, mafia or maybe neither! Scary :o

Why do you create random things from stuff I say? :o :D

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#11 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Damn you guys are fast! Still working on getting those PMs out to all of you. I would have sent them before I posted this, but I figured I would include a link to the thread in your role messages, so I obviously had to post it first. :P

Just sit tight. You'll get them by the end of the hour. :)

That's how we roll :P

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#12 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

So excited!

I don't think it's bad to say how many townies there are. Granted, I haven't played in a while so I was surprised initially at the high amount of townies, but from past experience, they die pretty quickly.

Sweetheart.png

#13 Jay feathers

Jay feathers

Resident Soulfoxie

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

I vote we lynch shaleclaw ...

Just kidding, lets get started then, ehh.

I is soulfoxie. I do soulfoxie things.

08f5d6c9-d5ad-4e7c-b99d-70728b832d9e_zps

anmpa8.jpg

#14 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,975 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

I don't know Senug , :P

Rofl @ Rose xx

#15 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

So excited!

I don't think it's bad to say how many townies there are. Granted, I haven't played in a while so I was surprised initially at the high amount of townies, but from past experience, they die pretty quickly.

Yep they die quickly due to the fact there are so many of them random lynching takes them out so quickly.

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#16 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

I vote we lynch shaleclaw ...

Just kidding, lets get started then, ehh.

Rofl :D

@ Rhodes: OK whatever :D

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#17 Claudia

Claudia

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

Yeah, random lynches usually aren't cool.

...Then again, i'm usually the person who votes for them. Ahue.

Sweetheart.png

#18 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Anyway let's get started :D

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.

#19 Sliver

Sliver

• Managers
  • 4,236 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

So,are we going to do a random lynch,or just not lynch today?

Sliver.png

Sliver.gif

#20 senug

senug

Slayer Noob / Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,251 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

I don't know. We don't really have much evidence to lynch someone with. Random lynches always turn out to be unlucky due to innocents going. But then again, if we don't lynch someone the Mafia could get a kill :)

senug5.pngRS3
Senug5.pngOSRS sig.