So this is kind of like 'Today in one word,' with a twist. Each day, good things and bad things happen to us. While I firmly believe in focusing on just the good things, it's still okay and often necessary to at least acknowledge the bad things. So, each day, we should stop to think about both the good and the bad, because life is all about balance!
- Please try and post only once a day.
- If you miss a day, you can catch up in your next post! Just clarify for us.
- Try to get at least one good thing and one bad thing on your list. If there are no bad things, that's fine! If there are no good things, try and think about something good that happened to you, even if it's mundane and simple.
So uh, here goes?
* English test canceled (see more below).
* Got a 49/50 on my timeline quiz that I know I got more than one answer wrong on. I'm okay with this.
* My history teacher let me borrow her umbrella.
* My English teacher got hit by a car, therefore test was postponed indefinitely, until he gets out of the hospital. (And last class he told us about another time he got hit by a car, and was miraculously unhurt.)
* My umbrella broke.
* I think I did really terrible on my algebra test.
Edited by Claudia, 22 May 2012 - 02:13 PM.