Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

DarkPyroNinja : (Jul 25,2014 15:45) Mmk.
The Cardinal : (Jul 25,2014 15:43) I'll try to get it next time :)
DarkPyroNinja : (Jul 25,2014 15:15) lol! Sorry. But put a photo of that if you have it on that funny pictures and videos forum.
The Cardinal : (Jul 25,2014 15:12) Nothing ticks me off more than failing voyages with 100%...I mean wtf Jagex?
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:56) Np
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:50) ty
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:47) try http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ for some help on the time.
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:46) I'm not on rs atm srry.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:44) can u add me on rs
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:43) There probably won't be until it gets closer to the event. Try in about 3 hours. There should be people in the fc then.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:42) but there is no people on fc
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:40) Thats right, 11:00pm GMT will be in 3 hrs 20 min now.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:34) there reads 11:00pm GMT
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:31) It starts in 3 1/2 hours i believe.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:31) pls answer
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:30) hi guys is kk event over yet?
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:30) Is that Sliver's home town?
Robbie07731 : (Jul 25,2014 12:53) what is this strange place? is it nubvil? no-one knows.
The Gatorboy : (Jul 25,2014 12:23) Just beware the Hello Kitty Scissor Bite of Marmalade Punch
The Gatorboy : (Jul 25,2014 12:22) I actually can't this time because I'm going to skyzone with friends probably

Photo

RuneHQ Guardians Event Forum

Guardians RuneHQ Elite Boss Fighting Bot Killing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

Please DO NOT Post in this topic

'Ello again, Kairi here. Posted Image

This is the Official RuneHQ Guardians Topic, Where anything and everything about the Guardians will take place. From normal small-intensity events, to Clan-Wide Slaughter fest, it will be posted in this forum, either in another post or in the main post (This one).

------

Rules for Events:

• Anyone in the clan can attend these events, and if they so wish, get some help being geared up.

• If more Non-Guardians IN THE CLAN wish to attend the event that exceed the normal limit, They have to notify the Current Leader of the Guardians.

• Recruitment of the Guardians happens at least once or twice a week, depending on whether or not people are available.

• Events are planned in Advance to avoid Lack of Understanding or unprepared people.

• All RuneHQ Rules apply.

• Guardian Rules apply as well. (Link to come Soon)

• More to Come.

------

10-8-11: KBD Event.
• 3 Guardians Attended
• 1 Guest

10-15-11: Bandos
• 4 Guardians Attended

10-22-11: Corporeal Beast
• 3 Guardians Attended
• 3 Guests

12-3-11 or 12-14-11: Corporeal Beast?

----------------------

If you have questions about what the Guardians are, how they are affiliated with RuneHQ, and whatnot, please try and Contact me in-game or message me here (Via Private Message). Posted Image

I'll see if I can't get permission to put the main Guardian topic here on this forum too.

Posted Image

Edited by Seinare, 27 November 2011 - 08:07 PM.

Angel_Seina.pngAngel_Seina.png

I, Kairi , hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#2 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:33 AM

The RuneHQ Guardians will be hosting an all-out tactical dogfight against the second hardest boss in all of RuneScape. It was he who would slaughter an entire army and banish their souls within his belly for all time.. The..

Corporeal Beast!

Posted Image

Yes, we heard the pleas that Corporeal beast was being skipped over and over again, so the Guardians will be hosting this event, if we get Co-operation with the rest of the clan. The Guardians themselves cannot take the beast alone, no matter how elite we are. We need a mass of people to make this work.

Minimum Stats:

70+ Constitution (Hit Points)
70+ Defence
60-70+ Magic (For Defensive Reasons)
70+ Attack
70+ Strength

Recommended Stats:

85+ Constitution (Hit Points)
85+ Defence
90+ Magic (For Defensive Reasons)
85+ Attack
85+ Strength

Recommended Setup: -See Corporeal Beast Guide Here-

To Be on the Safe Side..

DO NOT BRING ANY ITEMS YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LOSE!

There IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET THEM BACK!

Edited by Seinare, 28 November 2011 - 07:34 AM.

I, Kairi , hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:26 PM

The Meeting Held Earlier today hosted some of the better things I like to see. We will have two new members joining the Elite Organization:

Raider King and Tou204

Welcome to the Guardians you two. :)

#4 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

The Setup Times for the Guardian Event: Corporeal Beast is Scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday.

Time for Event: Saturday December 3rd, 7PM GMT (19:00) to 11PM GMT (23:00)

Time for Event(2): Sunday December 4th, 7PM GMT (19:00) to 11PM GMT (23:00)

Be there, or be Square. ;D

#5 Sliver

Sliver

Events Team Manager / TS Staff / Clan Staff

• Managers
  • 3,910 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

Can't wait till the next bandos god wars event. ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image