Monthly Skill-Off Competition! - May 2012
You can view the current progress here: http://runetrack.com...er.php?id=10475
Thank you to McSwindler for helping when it was down
This month, we're continuing what we thought was a very successful competition-based event! So without further due, here comes our May skill-off event!
Our competition is what it says on the tin! Whoever can amass the most XP in the designated skill of the month wins!
This month's skill is : Woodcutting !
Are you the best lumberjack in RuneHQ? Who can clear the most Ivy or amass the most logs?
Start: Friday 11th May - 3pm CST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT / 9pm UK / (Sat.) 8am NZ
Finish: Sunday 13th May - 3pm CST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT / 9pm UK / (Mon) 8am NZ
How does it work?
So you're probably wondering how we're going to monitor so many people training skills , so here goes;
- You need to reply to this topic with your RS display name if you wish to participate
- All display names will be placed into a clan competition created on RuneTrack.
- You'll have between the designated time period to get as much XP in that month's skill as possible
- The winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
- Experience is counted between the designated times, so trying to get ahead of the competition won't work!
- You are allowed to use ANY conventional training method, including mini-games, activities, D&Ds, XP-Boosting items.
- Doing anything that breaks Jagex's rules will lead to an automatic disqualification + bans from further competitions
- Don't do anything that might endanger your health, keep your play time reasonable.
- Have fun!
The winner of the competition will receive a "Skiller of the Month (with the respective skill)" signature that they can proudly show off to all over RuneHQ forums users!
Can I win multiple times?
Of course you can! Although RuneHQ rules state you can only have so much in your signature, so it may be that you can only use one or so at a time.
List of Participants:
We wish you all the best of luck!