Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
senug : (Nov 20,2014 15:22) Well I'm currently doing Birthright of the Dwarves. I'll finish BoE off some time in the future. Gotta give it a break for now :D
Haxorze : (Nov 20,2014 13:59) I think Ice spells would be better, as they have a secondary effect. But as long as you use magic it shouldn't be too hard :)
senug : (Nov 20,2014 11:20) Water spells should pwn Hok. Will try when it's the only quest left :D
Haxorze : (Nov 20,2014 10:22) I think I used water spells for BoE. But most of my fails was by the lava floor
Supremacy : (Nov 20,2014 8:26) I know right! It's so easy with EoC now! :D
senug : (Nov 20,2014 7:29) Wow omg :o I just watched the Hok fight in BoE and the guy just blew him to pieces with mage :o
senug : (Nov 20,2014 6:59) My Magic level is 82 :D
Supremacy : (Nov 20,2014 6:45) BoE wasn't too rough. It looked like another quest of that series that I can't recall... for the boss, use Ice Blitz/Barrage and he'll be dead in no time!
senug : (Nov 20,2014 6:28) Oh that's alright then :D I'll get 80 mining after mighty fall :D
Sumurai8 : (Nov 20,2014 6:19) I didn't find birthright of the dwarves as difficult as brink of extinction. I found BoE impossible and ended up using a death touch dart for it. At least I could eventually finish BotD on my own.
senug : (Nov 20,2014 5:47) The final fights are always the hardest ones :D
Haxorze : (Nov 20,2014 3:14) But then again, it probably where two of the hardest quests in the game :P
Haxorze : (Nov 20,2014 3:13) BotD and BoE wasn't really that hard once you figured out what to do and got the hang on it.
The Cardinal : (Nov 19,2014 21:48) It's worth it, Shnug. And yeah BotD is probably the same if not worse than BoE
senug : (Nov 19,2014 20:56) Peh, 80 mining is going to have to wait a while :) while I finish off mighty fall and get 75 herb/dg for plague's end :D
senug : (Nov 19,2014 20:30) Just read about Birthright of the Dwarves and that quest is as hard as Brink of Extinction? Why me? :(
2003 Veteran : (Nov 19,2014 16:04) Because I've gotten goals done at this point, taking a small break then cracking to get curses
FireHazard772 : (Nov 19,2014 15:13) :P
FireHazard772 : (Nov 19,2014 15:12) Why play those when you can play RS?
Marzanna : (Nov 19,2014 11:53) then get good at it so we can play together :P

Photo

Keyboard shortcuts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 McSwindler

McSwindler

Professional Noob

• Developers
  • 2,610 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

With the recent UI redesign, I noticed that you could navigate through chat options easily with the keyboard. I have a couple extra buttons on my mouse which comes in handy utilizing these shortcuts.

Firstly, you can use the function keys to switch through inventory, combat style, spells, etc... Most of you know of this already, but here is a list anyhow.
F1: Inventory
F2: Equipment
F3: Prayers
F4: Spells
F5: Combat Style

Now, for the chat options. The first one is fairly obvious, when given options in the chat window there are numbers next to the options (denoted by the green boxes). To quickly select one, simply type one of the numbers.
Posted Image

Secondly, this works for destroying items or other yes/no options. You can simply type either 'Y' or 'N' to select yes or no respectfully.
Posted Image

Thridly, and this is my favorite. The spacebar works for continuing the chat. Better yet, you can hold down the spacebar to quickly continue through annoying NPC dialogs :P
Posted Image

I hope these help you in your Runescaping, I know they help me!
If you know of any others that I didn't list, please inform me and I shall add it to the list :)

Edited by McSwindler, 28 April 2012 - 11:17 PM.

featured-member-may-june-2012-mcswindlerdr-who-signature-mcswindler.png
Kudos to Brandon for the sig!
Swindler.png

#2 Alfawarlord

Alfawarlord

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,170 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:29 AM

Nice guide. I found it out myself months ago and it does speed up skill training.

horsesig.jpg