Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

PK_Not_Ok : (Apr 19,2014 10:54) That was terrifying, Friday.
DRAVAN : (Apr 19,2014 10:25) just finished coloring eggs with the kiddos
Tatty613 : (Apr 19,2014 9:16) Pffft, photo-shop attack <_<
Tatty613 : (Apr 19,2014 9:11) WTH? Everybody same chat-head? :blink:
Rednar : (Apr 19,2014 8:56) AAAH http://puu.sh/8eYbv.png
tzhaar-k1ng : (Apr 19,2014 8:55) so bored
Tatty613 : (Apr 19,2014 8:10) Okay, let's see...
Super Fly at full health? check
Super Fly at full strength? check
Super Fly now dead? check check check
:D
Quisque : (Apr 19,2014 1:56) w00t 92 cooking!
ShadowWolf94 : (Apr 19,2014 1:50) Thanks for allowing me into the clan (:
Sumurai8 : (Apr 19,2014 1:48) V-- second that. They do not represent anything in RS, nor should you try to do that.
Tri_Killer2 : (Apr 19,2014 1:04) I vote leave em as is :P
Smexy Sarah : (Apr 19,2014 1:03) Range weapons were added after the melee weapons :P At some point I guess I should re-order the weapons :P
St Squiggy : (Apr 19,2014 0:51) How is a shortbow so far up there? XD
RoYALxBeARD : (Apr 18,2014 23:20) Happy Birthday Pete!
Super Fly : (Apr 18,2014 22:56) I got you when you were full health and full strength, because I fight fair- not just gather scraps ;)
Tatty613 : (Apr 18,2014 22:45) oh ho! Got me when i ran out of attacks? Later the Fly will Die :evil_laugh5:
Tatty613 : (Apr 18,2014 21:53) Ima so Awesome ima #1 on many many lists. Urs is just one more. :bb: :aggressive:
Top D : (Apr 18,2014 21:13) Only killed after 3 other players wore him down :P. Bragging about kills and having frags makes people #1 on my target list :)
Tatty613 : (Apr 18,2014 20:58) :bunny: That's why the bunny shakes his azz. He says na-na-na come and get me. :P
Tatty613 : (Apr 18,2014 20:56) :woot: Noobie Nirvana, killed no. 1 player:

Tatty613 attacked Double_D_Edd with a Rune throwing axe (1555 str) and took off 404!
Double_D_Edd has 0 HP left!
You gain: 1000 GP!
Double_D_Edd is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!
You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

*.*

Photo

Apr 11, 2012 - Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Graystar

Graystar

Graystar with silver sparkle.

• RHQ Clan Staff
  • 1,965 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

Dungeoneering Improvements

It takes an eclectically skilled set of adventurers to delve into Daemonheim, and having the right tool for the job at hand is essential. With this in mind, we’ve introduced some inventory management improvements for Dungeoneering, so sorting through your gear is simpler than ever.

We’ve added a tool belt to be used in Dungeoneering. It comes ready-filled with every tool a dungeon delving hero needs, including a novite pickaxe and hatchet. You’ll be able to add better pickaxes and axes that you find, create or buy as you progress, and these will stay with you in all future dungeons. What’s more, if you find a pickaxe or hatchet that you don’t have the levels for yet, feel free to add it to your tool belt – it’ll act like the highest level equivalent you can use until you’ve attained the necessary level.

Another new feature in the Dungeoneering tool belt is the 'keys' category. This holds any keys picked up by yourself or members of your party. As long as someone in your party’s picked up a key, all members of the party can access it.
Finally, gathered resources obtained in dungeons – including ore, logs and raw food - will now stack, leaving you yet more space for your gear. All stacks, including coins, can now be split with a new “Drop-X” option while Dungeoneering.

Shop UI Improvements

We’ve also overhauled the interface for in-game shops. Visually, we’ve brought the shops in line with the quality of recent interface improvements. Everything’s much clearer now, too: there’s a new full display mode, selected by default, where detailed information on the items available in the shop can be seen easily. For those who already know what they’re looking for, there’s a simplified mode that shows only the essentials (very much like the shops that veterans among you will be familiar with). This can be accessed by clicking the corresponding icon in the top right corner of the shop interface.

There’s a new 'sell mode' too, allowing you to sell items carried in your inventory through the shop interface itself. This includes clear symbols denoting whether the item in question can be sold to the shop you’re currently visiting.

New bulk buy/sell buttons (in denominations of 1, 5 and Max) now make it quick and easy to change the number of items you wish to trade, before confirming and completing your transaction.

Finally, we’ve standardised the prices across NPC shops, so they no longer vary in accordance with current stock levels.

Mod Avatar & Mod Moltare

In Other News

• Crafting battlestaves, fishing rocktail in the Living Rock Caverns, and using spinning wheels can now yield a Shattered Heart strange rock.
  • A message is now displayed when XP is gained in a 10th skill after the activation of the Jack of Trades aura.
  • A message is now displayed once a player's special attack energy reaches 50% and 100%.
  • Vampyric names earned during The Branches of Darkmeyer can now be changed, once the quest is complete, by speaking to Vanescula.

graystar3nr.gif

khnumcrop.png

#2 Musikal Time

Musikal Time

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

This is cool. I'm glad they brought in a Dungeoneering tool-belt. I'm sure this will be a wonderful addition to the game.
Posted Image

Che la morte ti dia la pace che cercavi. Requiescat in Pace.

#3 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

What’s more, if you find a pickaxe or hatchet that you don’t have the levels for yet, feel free to add it to your tool belt – it’ll act like the highest level equivalent you can use until you’ve attained the necessary level.

I guess that makes some sense; one doesn't just dive into a dig site (which this is essentially supposed to be) without the necessary tools (?I guess?). It will definitely make dungeons go faster, but I also see it getting competitive trying to claim some of the resources. Being able to equip higher tools b4 being able to actually use them? Doesn't work that way on the surface, but whatever I guess....

As long as someone in your party’s picked up a key, all members of the party can access it.

YES! This I like. Now those key snatchers who sit on the key and even go afk or skill and don't drop it will not slow the dungeon down so much. Also helps that those who are at opposite ends of a dungeon opening all the doors don't have to wait for the one person with the key to get all the way to them :thumbsup:

Finally, gathered resources obtained in dungeons – including ore, logs and raw food - will now stack, leaving you yet more space for your gear.

This will really help skilling, thus making it more than just running through and getting the best dung xp.

A message is now displayed once a player's special attack energy reaches 50% and 100%.

Very handy =) Now I don't have to keep going back to my attack style tab to see my charge (at least not as much) :sweat:

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun •••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#4 Darth Zeta

Darth Zeta

The Sith

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Awesome, gives me more incentive to train an otherwise boring skill :D

Spoiler

^Thanks Brandon for the Cool Signature!!!       PSN: Thadeus4026 (send me a message, if I know you I'll confirm it)

giphy.gif

#5 CriticalAcclaim

CriticalAcclaim

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

I don't really care for it.

#6 Yeldarb12

Yeldarb12

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

this is the first good update in quite a while... all the other ones seem to be centered around trying to get more people to buy membership. i just may have to start doing more dung :banana:

30flyingcows.png

timmy.png

#7 Milk

Milk

Influential Iron Dragon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Seems like a good update, could certainly do with a few tweaks though. Really liking the special attack and jack of all trades messages. :D

Disappointed that Jagex still haven't made any sort of statement regarding the SOF criticism yet. Indeed, all they seem to have done is unstickied the announcement thread which contained over 16k posts, all of which will now be lost once it gets past page 50.

MilkN2Sugars.png
Proud Member Emeritus and former Leader of the Miners and Smithers of RuneScape clan.

'Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.' - Dr. Laurence J. Peter

'In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.' 
- Douglas Adams

#8 Lord Relztik

Lord Relztik

Lecturing Lesser Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

I like this update. Dung is my least fav skill and this gives me somewhat of an incentive to get down in those dung floors....

Lord_Relz_2.pngd26q.png

Lord Relztik October 1, 2007 - Nov. 11, 2012 2002 levels 200 cb and over 177m xp

Lord Relz 2 January 22, 2013 - present

#9 Alfawarlord

Alfawarlord

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Owner

• Site Admins
  • 3,899 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

horsesig.jpg