Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
2003 Veteran : (Oct 24,2014 22:19) Ranked 124 in construction on Ironman hiscores.
senug : (Oct 24,2014 18:42) nice Fuzzy :)
Sliver : (Oct 24,2014 18:39) :D
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 18:17) Well I got two strength levels at the Pest Control event tonight with three clannies with me! Achieved 75-77 strength and 2100 total - I would call that a successful event :P
2003 Veteran : (Oct 24,2014 18:16) Its sad that I have to sue newegg to get my money back, because they refuse to refund/replace a broken laptop they sent me -.-
senug : (Oct 24,2014 18:08) Woot thx :D
Sliver : (Oct 24,2014 17:26) Senug has been awarded the events regular award! :D
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:30) even if someone buys these flax, i'll pay 110K making you big proffit even buying and reselling, world 334
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:29) muted, add diesel45645, meet in varrock small bank, i'll swap to your world, just send me a message, will be on a while
senug : (Oct 24,2014 16:28) Oooo Pest Control :D
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:28) Oldschool rs
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:28) Buying 2800 flax, 100k!
Sliver : (Oct 24,2014 15:36) RuneHQ Pest Control event starts in 1 hour 24m! World: 60 FC: Sliver
Robbie07731 : (Oct 24,2014 13:05) Back to sleep i go <.<
Robbie07731 : (Oct 24,2014 12:49) urrr, who woke me >.>
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 11:59) no no no no please no :(
James : (Oct 24,2014 11:41) Oh God.. the new horror quest will have jumpscares..
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 10:06) Looking forward to the pest control event tonight :D
Supremacy : (Oct 23,2014 20:50) I enjoyed the 1m profit from that event. :D
senug : (Oct 23,2014 18:49) Thanks for the Corp event, even though I turned up about half an hour late and got most of the drops, it was fun and with a few people, easily killed :)

Photo
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jay feathers

Jay feathers

Resident Soulfoxie

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

This is a story I wrote for my mate, Sinny. Soz, I decided to post it here. Tis just a short story I wrote on a whim, but was fun to write, even though I'm not very good at stuff like this Posted Image
Before you read, yes, this is based on my boyfriend and me, soz if your against that, don't come crying to me. You've been warned.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys it Posted Image

“Come on, Hun! I've a place I want to show you!” Fox giggled happily, his feathered tail waving happily as he ran through the woods.
“Where are we going? Hey Fox! Wait up!” Sin called after him, trying to keep up with the young fox.
Fox stopped and quickly climbed a tree and sat on a low branch, looking at his mate.
“What's the problem Hun?” He giggled, his eyes shining.
“The problem is I'm slow, and you're running ahead of me.” He panted, padding over to the tree and sitting down at the base.
He looked up at his mate and smiled, watching him climb. The weather was nice, sunny with a light, warm breeze. The trees casting light gray shadows, the sun shinning threw the branches and casting rays of light down on the flowers below. A brook was running nearby, and the sound of the water, along with the nice scenery, gave the woods a peaceful, almost magical feeling.
“Is this where you wanted to show me, Fox?” Sin called up. He blinked in surprise when he didn't see his mate. He looked around, a bit worried for a second before he saw him a little way off, standing in a patch of sunlight. Fox beckoned for him to follow then giggled, running off again.
Sin ran after him, hardly noticing the beautiful woods around him, keeping his eyes on his mate. Fox eventually stopped in a small clearing, under a large oak tree. Sin padded out, looking around the clearing and smiling at the sight.
The late afternoon sun shown down on the clearing, light orange light covering the flowers and shone colorfully off the stream running threw the middle.
Fox was sitting under the tree, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of where he was. He opened his eyes and smiled as Sin padded over to him, patting a spot next to him. Sin sat down and Fox rested his head against him, purring softly at the peace of the clearing and his mate beside him.
“Do you like it, Hun?” He asked, turning his head and gazing lovingly at his mate.
“I do, I can see why you like this place.” Sin replied, wrapping an arm around Fox and pulling him closer.
“This has been my favorite spot for as long as I can remember. I'm glad I could finally take you here.” Fox said softly.
“And I'm glad I can finally be here with you.” Sin smiled lifting Fox's chin gently and looking into his eyes.
Fox blushed slightly, his face seeming to glow softly in the now fading light. Sin smiled and gently kissed him, the sounds of the water and the breeze fading out as he was with his lover. Nothing mattered, all cares and worries gone.
Sin gently drew back and gently nuzzled his mate's neck.
“I love you, my beautiful Fox.” He whispered softly into Fox's ear.
Fox smiled and gently licked his mate's cheek, closing his eyes.
“And I love you Sinny, my amazing wolfie.”
They sat there as the sun set, holding each other close and enjoying the peace. As the sun started to set they cuddled closer, the warm breeze making the night seem welcoming. They sat there together, watching the sun set. As the last light of day faded away and his mate drifted to sleep in his arms, Sin whispered softly “Forever and always.”

Edited by Fox_J_Feathertail, 20 March 2012 - 02:35 PM.

I is soulfoxie. I do soulfoxie things.

08f5d6c9-d5ad-4e7c-b99d-70728b832d9e_zps

anmpa8.jpg

#2 Guest_Albus Potter_*

Guest_Albus Potter_*
  • Guests
Click to view battle stats

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:50 AM

Spelling errors everywhere.

Young love, how cute.

#3 Jay feathers

Jay feathers