Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Rednar : (Jul 30,2014 6:17) http://puu.sh/axj1q.png
Ian W : (Jul 30,2014 5:35) Hi. I am looking for a Pheonix gang member to team up with so we can both complete Shield of Arrav. Please PM me in game. Thanks Little Wimp
KRUT PATEL : (Jul 30,2014 5:17) YOLO ALL!
Everold : (Jul 30,2014 0:31) Hes at it again.... http://www.twitch.tv/everold tryin to get them bandos abilities
Deimos_XD : (Jul 29,2014 21:48) Gratz Gator!
Kelrie : (Jul 29,2014 21:48) Considering coming back from hiatus :)
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 21:40) WHOO! FIRST CHAOTIC I got the spear
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 20:24) I've been playing since 2003, but this account was made in 2006. :P
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 19:33) Grats veteran! (if you are actually a 2003 veteran, wow that took you a long time :P)
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 19:21) Finally hit 2000 total level! :D
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 18:14) If only there was such thing as a Medic level. I guess constitution.
Bazzy : (Jul 29,2014 17:44) Quick 10 minute checkup with the site, holiday going well, already bought several pairs of sunglasses (the main thing I have to get every single year.)
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 17:05) Waste of xp
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 15:31) lol
McSwindler : (Jul 29,2014 15:18) I think you need a chiropractor
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 15:10) I need a laptop... Back is hurting like crazy and I don't feel like getting up to go to my desktop ;-;
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 15:00) i did thanks
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 14:33) Hammertime, please make a post in the designated thread, as stated below http://www.runehq.co...est-assistance/
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 14:21) im part of black arm
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 14:21) i need help on heroes quest anyone want to help

Photo

Mar 13, 2012 - Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Graystar

Graystar

Graystar with silver sparkle.

• RHQ Clan Staff
  • 2,001 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

Loyalty Additions:

A fourth batch of loyalty auras, emotes, titles, recolours and outfits have arrived at Xuan’s store, ready for you to purchase with your Loyalty Points.

Posted Image
Highlights from the Spring/Summer collection include 20 new auras, two of which are brand new. ‘Invigorate’ recharges your special attack at a rate of an additional 20% at tier 1, and an additional 60% at tier 4. ‘Harmony’, meanwhile, is a variation on ‘Corruption’ and ‘Salvation’, with a neat twist of having Guthix-themed wings. For those who have scrimped and saved, we can offer tier 4 versions of all existing auras.

For those who like to skulk moodily in the shadows and scare their friends, we can offer cosmetic auras that make your eyes glow in a choice of 8 colours.

Without ruining the surprise, we can also announce the following additions: another 6 titles, including ‘the Undefeated’; 2 new costumes (a wee hint: if you howl at the moon or you like your ears pointy, you’ll appreciate them); 3 new recolours including options for the Ancient Staff; and 4 new emotes, including the ROFLcopter (you’ll need the ROFL emote to make this beauty work).

The eagle-eyed among you will also spot a permanent price reduction on many auras. If you’ve already purchased and upgraded auras at the old prices, don’t worry; we’ll be applying a Loyalty Point refund to your account within the next few days. There are a fair few accounts to go through, though, so please be patient.

Our current special offers-valid until the 31st of March-are a 50% discount on auras and items from the first Loyalty Programme batch, and 25% off auras and items from the second batch. If you’re owed any Loyalty Points in accordance with the price reduction, you’ll have them in plenty of time to take advantage of these offers!

If you are yet to sign up to the programme, please click here or visit the RuneScape homepage (select "Members Loyalty Programme" from the Account drop-down menu).

Lodestone Network (free and members):

Ancient lodestones have been uncovered at various locations around RuneScape. If you use your Home Teleport spell when you first log in, you will find that you can freely teleport to the following:

• Lumbridge
  • Burthorpe (members only)
  • Ancient Magicks spellbook location (if you have completed Desert Treasure)
  • Lunar Magic spellbook location (if you have completed Lunar Diplomacy)
Find and activate more lodestones about RuneScape, and you will be able to unlock them as Home Teleport options. The locations are:
Posted Image
  • Al Kharid
  • Ardougne (m)
  • Catherby (m)
  • Draynor Village
  • Edgeville
  • Falador
  • Port Sarim
  • Seers’ Village (m)
  • Taverley (m)
  • Varrock
  • Yanille (m)
Locations marked with an (m) are members only.

A Home Teleport to a lodestone has the same restrictions as the previous Home Teleport: it is comparatively slow to cast, can be interrupted by combat, and cannot be used beyond level 20 Wilderness. The Home Teleport spell can be accessed via any spellbook, allowing you to freely teleport to lodestones using the Ancient Magicks and Lunar spellbook.

Lodestones have been placed a small distance from town centres, to ensure that current teleport methods are still a more efficient (and much faster to cast) option in most situations. This has not stopped us from tweaking existing teleport items, however, to make their teleport locations more convenient. Changes to teleport items include:
  • Camulet/Cramulet – teleports outside Enakhra’s Temple, closer to the granite quarry
  • Combat bracelet – teleports slightly closer to the Warriors’ Guild and Champions’ Guild
  • Necklace of skills – teleports slightly closer to the Fishing Guild, Cooks’ Guild and Crafting Guild
  • Games necklace – teleports near to Captain Jute of the Troll Invasion
Finally, we've updated the appearance of many of the signposts that show the way around Gielinor, adding clearly visible logos to each and a visual style appropriate to their region.

Mod Raven and Mod Srowley
RuneScape Content Developers

graystar3nr.gif

khnumcrop.png

#2 Kushie

Kushie

Big Daddy Kush,Master of The Ban-hammer Slam

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

Auras Woooot!!!!! Love them so much,cool about the price reduction and point refund also.
Posted Image

Thanks to Brandon for an awesome sig!

I,Kushie A.K.A. Kush X, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:31 AM

When I can get on (after business hours here) I hope to check out these "loadstones" and see where they go and how easy they are to use. Will be nice to get a tele to Edgeville w/o using up my glories. Will also keep an eye on what the price of laws will do.

Loyalty additions? Meh..

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun •••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#4 Super Fly

Super Fly

RHQ Clan Staff, Events Team and RHQ Mentor

• Community Crew
  • 1,690 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

I'm getting the most expensive title soon :D

Super_Fly.png

#5 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

I like the Yanille and Edgeville tele (sand & Bork)

new aura's are always good ;)
Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#6 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Working on Loadstone pics to maybe put into the guide (unless someone beats me to it).

http://www.runehq.co.../42-loadstones/

EDIT: Rats! Forgot to take in high detailed mode and save in the right format! Guess I get to go back to work later to fix it. (At least I can possibly do better this time and not spend so much time b/c I already found all places).

Edited by Varunky, 14 March 2012 - 01:54 PM.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun •••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#7 Guest_nooblia_*

Guest_nooblia_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:09 AM

i love the new transportation methods...easy teleports from one side to the other

#8 CriticalAcclaim

CriticalAcclaim

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

Supreme corruption ftw.

#9 Defender226

Defender226

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

Im too lazy to go unlock the other loadstone's locations lol
Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,573 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.