• 5,272 posts
  • RS Name:Sliver
  • RS Member:Yes
  • Clan:RuneHQ
  • God Alignment:Zamorak
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:23 PM

It was a rainy day in Lumbridge, I was doing my slayer assignment, Cows, in the cow pen just west of the River Lum. As I sliced through the beef, cooked a juicy steak, I gazed upon the chicken hut where Fred The Farmer's house is located. All of the chickens were white, except one laying down in a corner. I approached it and saw that it wasn't just any normal chicken... it was a baby Aviansie, with the symbol of Armadyl etched below its neck. It was in bad health. Instead of reporting the bug to Jagex like a great Runescape Player would, I brought him to the God Wars dungeon to see if a Spiritual Mage can heal it. Turns out, this Aviansie wasn't just any old bird, it was Kree-ara's nephew's godsons' 5th cousin-in-laws' room mate's baby. This enraged the whole Armadyl encampment... to the point where I am currently writing this while in the waiting room while the entire army of Armadyl are trying to turn me into bird fodder. I already called the Events Team to help, but we need as many as we can to help! Come and slay some Flying specimens (not me) at the Armadyl God Wars Dungeon.

Event Details:

Date: Friday Febuary 17th

Time: Here

World: 67
FC: RHQ Events

2c21aeda16de354ba5334551a883b481.png

Discord details:

Join here

We hope to see you all there!

The Events Team

user1-dark.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic