Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Quisque : (Apr 20,2014 2:06) Hi.
Bob : (Apr 19,2014 21:18) Bob attacked *anonymous* with a Hammer of Dawn (4906 str) and misses! GG 5K strength
Sliver : (Apr 19,2014 20:54) V
Kunio : (Apr 19,2014 20:50) James fell asleep on skype before we were about to play Gmod
Sliver : (Apr 19,2014 18:34) Heya :)
Super Fly : (Apr 19,2014 18:26) Hey :)
Senex Seni : (Apr 19,2014 18:07) Hello Reper and welcome
reper 4125 : (Apr 19,2014 18:06) Finally made an account on the forums! How is everyone? :)
Tatty613 : (Apr 19,2014 17:54) Humf, after u kill me and steal my frags? -.-
Senex Seni : (Apr 19,2014 17:22) Afternoon Ted, Add me on Skype Everyone. senex seni
James : (Apr 19,2014 16:30) RuneHQ is continuing it's livestream adventures with a Kalphite King mass! :)
reper 4125 : (Apr 19,2014 15:35) Awesome hide and seek event guys. Thanks for hosting!
Barabas69 : (Apr 19,2014 15:18) Good afternoon kiddies!
DarkPyroNinja : (Apr 19,2014 13:49) RuneHQ Hide and Seek event in 10 minutes! World:60 FC:Sliverdager1
Sliver : (Apr 19,2014 13:38) RuneHQ Hide And Seek event starts in 22 mins! World: 60 FC: Sliverdager1
Bazzy : (Apr 19,2014 13:15) World 80 you say?
Bob : (Apr 19,2014 13:13) Ohhh dear. Do I stay Level 666 in forum battle or do I keep going?
James : (Apr 19,2014 13:10) Ooo goodie! Totally streaming ya!
Super Fly : (Apr 19,2014 13:00) I'm leading a RuneHQ Train around world 80 for the player gathering if anyone wants to join!
The Cardinal : (Apr 19,2014 12:45) My favorite event right there! --v--

Photo

I dont know?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Brandon

Brandon

Content Editor (Guides)

• Content Editors
  • 1,285 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

Hmm I wasn't sure if I should even post this thread, but I guess I decided to post it anyways. Sorry if this is the wrong area, and I didn't know what to name it. Anyways, i'm not posting this to try and get attention, or make you feel bad for me (please don't) but ya read on if you want. I'm just posting this because I want to talk to people about it, but I don't want to tell me real life friends about it just yet, guess I just need to talk to someone and all I could think of is posting it on this forums. Posted Image

First of all I live with my grandparents because my parents are..ugh lets just say gone. (Wanna know the full story we can talk I guess). If it wasn't for my grandparents i'm 100% I would be dead right now, or living on the streets or something so I really care about them. So today my gramps was feeling sick, he's been having this feeling for a couple months now. So my grandma and I drove him to the hospital and the doctors seen something inside of him the doctor told us it could be a tumor, or just clauged up or what not. So they had to do a major surgery on him for around 4 hours +, so I waited around the waiting room waiting for the doctors to come back and give me the new. So they came back and they told us he has Colon cancer and then my heart just stopped. Right now he's in the hospital he will be there for a week or so when they do more test on him and see what they can do. Honestly I really didn't know what to do, except post this here, I guess it just makes me feel better posting it here and talking about it. I just don't know what I would do without my grandpa.

Posted Image

Edited by Brandon, 17 January 2012 - 09:06 PM.

If ya need a signature post on my link and i'll see what I can do. Signature shop

sad-1.png

I, Brandon, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#2 OvooLarren

OvooLarren

Lecturing Lesser Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about this Brandon, I wish you and your famiy luck through this rough patch of time. Keep your chin up and stay positie, and if you ever need someone to talk to about anything I will always be just a PM away Posted Image
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth." - Dawn of the Dead

Posted Image
Thankies Brandon ^_^

#3 Brandon

Brandon

Content Editor (Guides)

• Content Editors
  • 1,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about this Brandon, I wish you and your famiy luck through this rough patch of time. Keep your chin up and stay positie, and if you ever need someone to talk to about anything I will always be just a PM away Posted Image

Thank you Larren Posted Image

Edited by Brandon, 17 January 2012 - 09:08 PM.

If ya need a signature post on my link and i'll see what I can do. Signature shop

sad-1.png

I, Brandon, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#4 OvooLarren

OvooLarren

Lecturing Lesser Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:35 PM

Anytime [:
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth." - Dawn of the Dead

Posted Image
Thankies Brandon ^_^

#5 Greg

Greg

Conversational Chaos Ele

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

Well that totally sucks. I'll always be here if you want to talk to me (though I can't guarentee you won't laugh at my awful jokes :P). Just remember though, it's not necessarily terminal as far as I can tell, so it looks like there's always a chance that the tumour could be reduced!
Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#6 DarkDevourer

DarkDevourer

Ex-Events Team Member

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

I am pretty sure we are all here for you if you need help, My best wishes to you and your grandpa
Posted Image
Posted Image
A big thank you to Brandon for the signature!

#7 Brandon

Brandon

Content Editor (Guides)

• Content Editors
  • 1,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

Well that totally sucks. I'll always be here if you want to talk to me (though I can't guarentee you won't laugh at my awful jokes Posted Image). Just remember though, it's not necessarily terminal as far as I can tell, so it looks like there's always a chance that the tumour could be reduced!

Thanks Greg, and I would probably laugh at the jokes. :P

I am pretty sure we are all here for you if you need help, My best wishes to you and your grandpa

Thanks. :)

sad-1.png