Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
eimmitx : (Oct 22,2014 17:00) anyone online?
senug : (Oct 22,2014 16:31) I will be there :)
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 16:21) Wish I could come :(
Sliver : (Oct 22,2014 16:18) RuneHQ Ape Atoll Agility event starts in 42m! World: 60 FC: Kunio
taylon1337 : (Oct 22,2014 16:06) grats
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 15:55) Go go go!
senug : (Oct 22,2014 15:45) No not yet but 63k left :)
Jigerkiller : (Oct 22,2014 14:06) arrav
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 22,2014 13:01) Eeeeek congratulations! Have you got it now?
senug : (Oct 22,2014 12:44) Thanks
Rednar : (Oct 22,2014 9:03) Nice grats!
senug : (Oct 22,2014 5:57) Whoo, almost 99 strength. Got like 85k xp left :D
Bazzy : (Oct 22,2014 5:33) Well without trying to be rude, we need people to state what needs to changing to what, not just saying "Guides need reworking".
M2C x SmOkE : (Oct 22,2014 5:04) yep.... the big bad wolf we all love bazzy ; p , jus sayin what I'm gonna do to try and help when using HQ , guides need some lovin dude...
Bazzy : (Oct 22,2014 4:58) comments and stuff for Jagex? :s
M2C x SmOkE : (Oct 22,2014 4:53) wassup err body?? first shout out ! will be using HQ for quest guides etc . will be posting comments and stuff for HQ staff and of course Jagex. come check me out , you feel me? ... peace .! -SmOkE
senug : (Oct 22,2014 4:38) *drum roll* :P
James : (Oct 22,2014 3:56) Plot twist .. oh wait..
JHewitt : (Oct 22,2014 0:29) Sliver's a girl?!
Marzanna : (Oct 21,2014 21:56) I'm waiting for Jagex to convert rs to a dating site.. look how popular it would be! XD

Photo

Death

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 Nick

Nick

Content Editor (PIM)

• Content Editors
  • 427 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

I'm a Christian/Catholic, but I believe a little differently than most.

I believe if you've done so much wrong in your life, mainly end the life of another human being, you're guaranteed Hell.

I believe if you've ever done so much good in your life, put others over yourself mostly, you're guaranteed Heaven.

I believe if you've never been faithful, made a meaning to your life &/or others', you become part of the afterlife in Ghost-form. :P
-Where-as God nor Satan can/will accept you.

Saying things out loud & putting them in words is what I feel make athiests become more skeptical and choose not to believed it in but rather in The Big Bang Theory or Evolution, if you will.

My beliefs are only my beliefs, and I never bother really to convince others otherwise who see it in a different perspective.

#22 James

James

Forum and Events Admin

• Site Admins
  • 2,907 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

You respawn, and you must start life again. Imagine Runescape without a bank.

James_Rhodes.pngWarmachine.png

#23 CriticalAcclaim

CriticalAcclaim

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Sometimes I have these nightmares and I think i'm going to die soon and all I will see is pitch black.

But here's what things I can make up:

A) You die, see pitch black and you can't do anything.

2) When you die, your life restarts all over again.

C) When you die, you're moved to another life and then boom your born.

D) You go to heaven, pass the gate, meet god, and you live happily ever after.

E) Say you were a mass murderer, you died, you go to hell, enter a jail-like place, meet satan, and then you do, umm...Jail-like stuff?

Edited by CriticalAcclaim, 30 March 2012 - 08:27 PM.

#24 Milk

Milk

Influential Iron Dragon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

I'm of the belief that when you die, you die. There's nothing, game over. Not "nothing" as in blackness, or just white everywhere, but literally nothing. Your brain stops functioning, you can't see, or hear, or feel, or think, your no longer concious. Like going into a dreamless sleep and never waking up.
I don't personally believe in the soul, or any sort of reincarnation or afterlife. It sounds a bit depressing, but I simply take it that you need to try and be as awesome as you possibly can be in this life, because it's the only one you're going to get. :)

As for my body, I'm a registered organ donor, so if I die young, hopefully my body can do some good - it's not like I'm going to need it.

My beliefs are only my beliefs, and I never bother really to convince others otherwise who see it in a different perspective.

This. :)

Edited by Milk, 31 March 2012 - 03:38 AM.

MilkN2Sugars.png
Proud Member Emeritus and former Leader of the Miners and Smithers of RuneScape clan.

'Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.' - Dr. Laurence J. Peter

'In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.' 
- Douglas Adams

#25 Anthony Dunkley

Anthony Dunkley

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

I'm not sure what happens at all really I think we just die and stay in the ground but then I think we become reborn in a different body or something I really have no idea to be honest but ive heard so many talk about this
Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 MICHELLE

MICHELLE

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

I personality think that you're reincarnated, but you don't know nothing about your past life.You're born with a new mind and soul. Have you ever get more then one weird dreams where you were someone else in your dream? I have and I think other people have as well, but no one wants to share. It's kinda like a flashback of your previous life. I had one elder woman said to me " You remind me of someone that I use to know. Years ago in fact. She past away so many years ago." Honestly, I don't believe in heaven and hell theory, because there has been no proof of these places.