Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Barabas69 : (Apr 17,2014 8:23) Good Morning Sarah and Ricky.
Senex Seni : (Apr 17,2014 8:20) Morning
Ricky : (Apr 17,2014 8:20) Good morning Barabas
Barabas69 : (Apr 17,2014 8:18) Good morning everyone
Red : (Apr 17,2014 8:09) Howdy howdy
Tatty613 : (Apr 17,2014 7:59) <- math nerd
Tatty613 : (Apr 17,2014 7:58) Summary: the Super Streath Pot cost should be 185gp and the Zammy Pot should be 1475gp
Smexy Sarah : (Apr 17,2014 7:54) Huh?
Tatty613 : (Apr 17,2014 7:46) FYI, the per-unit price for the Strenght Potions are out of 'line'. From str pot to drag pot - .50/>.38</.44/.43/.31/>.33</.28 The Super Strength Potion and Zamorak Brew are the odd ones. If the SS Pot were 185gp (not 150gp) and Zammy pot 1475gp (not 1650gp) the cost per str line would be .50/.46/.44/.43/.31/.30/.28
Senex Seni : (Apr 17,2014 7:10) Awesome
Smexy Sarah : (Apr 17,2014 7:07) New strength potions and food have been added to forum battle!
Sumurai8 : (Apr 17,2014 6:36) Because the event is tomorrow?
Rednar : (Apr 17,2014 6:11) Why's there no event counter on the main page?
Smexy Sarah : (Apr 17,2014 3:12) Ohai Mbeds!
Mbeds : (Apr 17,2014 1:35) :bunny:
Double_D_Edd : (Apr 16,2014 21:49) GF
3ter 1 : (Apr 16,2014 21:32) Free kill on Edd <3
Chusid : (Apr 16,2014 20:59) Welcome Allen :) #Late
Barabas69 : (Apr 16,2014 20:16) He has maple syrup??? :chef:
Kunio : (Apr 16,2014 19:48) Welcome Allen! Don't let sliver fool you, he will steal any unattended maple syrup!

Photo

What made you start Runescape?

runescape memories influence pride joy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
89 replies to this topic

#1 Guthix jr

Guthix jr

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 40 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

It's just a basic question that can have many different paths Posted Image The only reason i actually started playing Runescape was because i had a girlfriend of mine back in Grade 6 and she wanted me to play with her, honestly i didn't care about it at first and then my acc was perm banned like 3 months later. I re-joined rs right before the release of G.E. with my current account and kinda became addicted ever since Posted Image there are times where i didn't play for about 2-4 months but that doesnt matter because i always come back.

(Now whenever she talks to me she still asks if i play Runescape and i try to pretend i dont to save the issues Posted Image)

Edited by Guthix jr, 06 January 2012 - 11:23 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Seth

Seth

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:51 PM

Kid next to me in library was playing it and i was like: "wtf is that" then he showed me how to sign up and i've been playing eversince

HOOYAH!

......__________________ , ,___
....../ `---___________----_____|] ░ ▒▓▓█) *BANG*
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_ ______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___/

Yeah i know how to use it ._ .

#3 MedicStorm

MedicStorm

Medic Here!

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

When I used to be at my grandparent's over the summer I came across it before it was really popular. I forgot about it for awhile then my cousin was playing about 2 years later, so I got back into it.

#4 Knight

Knight

Retired

• Advanced Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:26 PM

I found it on miniclip. My best friend had moved away and I was bored as heck. Clicked on it, made an account, went through tutorial island, got lured into the wilderness (before they had the ditch) and have been hooked since.

#5 Brandon

Brandon

Content Editor (Guides)

• Content Editors
  • 1,284 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Lots of friends played at school, and I'd watch them play so I joined up also.

If ya need a signature post on my link and i'll see what I can do. Signature shop

sad-1.png

I, Brandon, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#6 Khaaveren

Khaaveren

The Green

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

My ex-roomie had been playing for a while, and when we were visiting he showed it to me. After that, I was playing another browser based game, not naming names, but the initials are AQ. I got ticked off at the way they'd pit me against a monster that had double my hp, and seemed to miss only once out of ten times, while I'd miss at least half of the time. Not only that, but healing potions weren't available to buy, and you could only get one at a time doing a short quest, over and over again. Then we were chatting one day, I told him about how frustrated I was with this game, and he reminded me of RuneScape. I spent six months as a free player, got my membership, and haven't stopped since.

Khaaveren.png

Khaaveren.png

Khaaveren.png

Khaaveren.png

Khaaveren.png

I, Khaaveren, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any dealers, shady or otherwise. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. When I see a bot I will not remain in the shadow, but grin and use the report button. I will be part of the solution.

#7 Guest_fredmcted_*

Guest_fredmcted_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

well my brother started playing it so i started playing got addicted and stuff and viola

#8 Ammo

Ammo

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

A good ex-buddy of mine showed me the game randomly during computer class, I never played an mmo prior so I was instantly hooked on it. Still addicted to this day.

#9 Nightfirecat

Nightfirecat

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

Saw a friend of mine playing it WAY back, and had no idea what it was.
Got introduced to the game when a different friend gave me an account later on, and I've played since.

Edited by Nightfirecat, 26 December 2011 - 07:26 PM.

Self-proclaimed F2P Veteran, past RHQ Mentor.

What am I up to? Read my log and find out!
._.

#10 deo

deo

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

Friends made me create an account back in Primary school. Didn't get it at first, but got hooked, and now playing with 2-3 months breaks once in a while./
Playing RS since Fall '06.

Goal for Carnival:
Posted Image
Long term goal - fishing 99. Goal for Year 2012.
Posted Image

#11 Javezz

Javezz

Content Manager / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Managers
  • 3,268 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:40 AM

I stumbled across RS while searching for a completely different game and instantly loved it. Although being killed by a barbarian 10 minutes into my playing career didn't exactly help lure me in, I kept at it and I'm still playing it 8 years later.

Javezz.png
Javezz.png

#12 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:48 AM

Friend referred me in the early years of runescape. ;3 didn't look as epic as it did now, it didn't have the irritating skill of farming.. ~

Been playing in the first account for a few years before getting haxed (Lost all my phats, unrecoverable), Quit for a year and a half, got another account for a couple more years, then got haxed again. Unrecoverable.

Then I have this account. :3

Been playing RS for ten long years. :D

I, Kairi

, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#13 Jess

Jess

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

Good friend of mine asked me to play with him. :D
Posted Image

Hostname: Vent.gghq.net
Port: 8325

#14 Big Mac

Big Mac

Delicious Bovine Meat

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Back in the good ol' days of Elementary School a friend of mine showed me it. I've been playing ever since. :P

big-mac-5119.png

Big_Mac_5119.giftotally not spam. :D

#15 Slipkick

Slipkick

Wise Werewolf

• Advanced Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

Well i had a couple friends of mine who were distances away at the time (was to young to understand how MSN and stuff worked) suggested i should start out so we could train together and still talk. Gave it a quick glimps figured why not, right. Pratically fell in love with the skills and the comitment that would be required to get to the top. been playing for about i think 8-10 years now. still am addicted to it.
Posted Image

Current Goals:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Guest_Doofy_*

Guest_Doofy_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

Friends in 6th grade, everyone did it, so I had to.

#17 Guest_Robie_*

Guest_Robie_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

I seen it on a game site, I think it was miniclip...But I tried it and didn't like it at first. Then a few months later my friend started to play and I seen he was like a level 50 and I was amazed by that because before when I tried it, I only got to like level 30 haha. But since he was playing it I started to play again and within a month I just blew right past him level wise and kinda just got attached to the game.

#18 Gadgetphile

Gadgetphile

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 44 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:03 AM

One of my friends from primary school introduce me to it. I wasn't a big fan of MMORPGs but something about the game got me hooked. (AFAIK I'm the only one from that school that still plays. Kinda funny since we was somewhere around 10 players.)

Xzzx4.png

xzzx4.png

#19 Jibril

Jibril

Influential Iron Dragon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:51 AM

My friend introduced this to me...then I played......
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Symbolic

Symbolic

Influential Iron Dragon

• Advanced Members
  • 561 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:53 AM

One of my long time friends introduced me to the game about seven or so years ago.
Posted Image