Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Fading Rain : (Sep 01,2014 10:22) +1 @Sumurai8
Sumurai8 : (Sep 01,2014 7:01) What do you mean Sarah?! Burning people in a LOVELY BLAZING FIRE is the epitome of friendship.
SeaGullz : (Sep 01,2014 5:30) Hey, what's up :)
storm501st : (Sep 01,2014 4:54) soooo bored
3ter 1 : (Aug 31,2014 19:05) exactly!
Smexy Sarah : (Aug 31,2014 15:28) But friendship is magic, not firemaking...
Mega Man : (Aug 31,2014 14:42) Friendship is good
3ter 1 : (Aug 31,2014 13:06) that moment when you're looking at a thread and someone's achievement link says they leveled in Firemaking, but at a glace you think it says "friendship level." awwwwwwk.
2003 Veteran : (Aug 31,2014 11:23) Note to self - no more going to girlfriends sister(s) weddings... You get stuck doing tons of awkward stuff... Lol
storm501st : (Aug 31,2014 11:01) Anyone want to join in on Fishing Trawler
Fading Rain : (Aug 31,2014 10:22) Haven't done a clue in ages, but always feel free to ask for help here http://www.runehq.co...runescape-help/
Cyrus_Monroe : (Aug 31,2014 9:56) If anyone sees this later... It is a stupid medium scroll help, it is the mor'ton one for digging. I just cant find it on the map, and it is getting friggin to me. The Guide has the map piece but not exactly where it is... anyone ever found this one?
Cyrus_Monroe : (Aug 31,2014 9:52) Anyone here to help with it?
Cyrus_Monroe : (Aug 31,2014 9:52) treasure trails help
Amoa : (Aug 31,2014 9:14) The Plague's End guide is now available!!
Kunio : (Aug 31,2014 8:45) Hard mode or Normal? I can do either.
Sumurai8 : (Aug 31,2014 8:01) James is a Derpling?
Dr Robotnik : (Aug 31,2014 5:07) Anyone fancy assisting with 100 Zilyana kills ? :P
Amoa : (Aug 31,2014 4:59) Gf, James
Dr Robotnik : (Aug 31,2014 3:00) waiting 5 mins to log in because my phone died .. #authenticator

Photo

MW3 vs. BF3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 volt

volt

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 18 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

Ok guys here we go, this is one of the biggest battles in video game history.

Ok forst off i dont want stuff like this: "OMFG BF sux N00B" I was some balid aruguments and prehaps even a non baised look on things?

My opinion:
Personally I have to say BF3, for 3 main reasons. 1. physics: in BF3 if i soot an RPG at a wall, the wal falls down, in MW3, the wall is fine, compleatly fine, not even a scratch. Bullets also drop in BF3 and are affected by gravity, making sniping alot arder at long range meaning you dont get sniped cross map by some noob with a sniper rifle. 2. Killstreaks, I hate the ideas of killstreaks, its just my opinion, but I hate them, Its not realistic at all and its pretty much allows good people to be even better and lets new people get screwed over damn fast. 3. technology. The mw3 enguine is essentually a treaked game engine from quake 3, which was realesed in 1999, so basicly, its a very outdated engine. however BF3 is using the new forstbite 2 engine, a new and inproved verion of the frostbite 1.5 from BBC2

Ok, ^ there is my opinion on this matter, you are free to have yours, and post them right down below.

#2 Brandon

Brandon

Content Editor (Guides)

• Content Editors
  • 1,356 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

BF3 All the way imo, just like you said, the physics, I find that really amazing and that it makes the game that much more fun. I like it has vehicles of course, and I just like the guns a lot more in it. Overall it's just better imo.

If ya need a signature post on my link and i'll see what I can do. Signature shop

lich.png

I, Brandon, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Seth

Seth

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:17 PM

Good:Bf3 Has cool graphics Great campaign and the jets,uavs and other aircrafts are cool, Real effects like shooting a weapon at a wall.
Bad:Takes forever to find a person to kill, i go running around the map and can't find anyone and eventually get sniped ._..

Mw3
Good: Has the fast pased action (Unlike Bf3), Epic campaign ( I admit it does look like a michael Bay film because of the impossible crap thats in it), JUGGERNAUTS,AC-130,Riot shields!,NOOBTUBES. Quickscoping!, SURVIVAL MODE! COD ELITE AND THAT ALSO GIVES DOUBLE XP (After sign up) Mountain Dew bottles (Also for double xp)

Bad: Very unrealistic ( Like a throwing knife bouncing off the wall twice and killing someone), I shoot an RPG or throw a grenade at the wall and the wall only has a blackspot. Hackers, Multiplayer is a little tart, Infinity Ward Nerfing many weapons. Ospray gunner sucks and is slow, Nooby riot shield fags,GLITCHERS,MODDERS.

I still like Mw3 better though :D im just used to that fast pased action like Halo <3Posted Image

HOOYAH!

......__________________ , ,___
....../ `---___________----_____|] ░ ▒▓▓█) *BANG*
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_ ______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___/

Yeah i know how to use it ._ .

#4 Jess

Jess

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

I love both but MW3 wasn't worth the 60 bucks I paid for it. BF3 I got for 40 and it was DEFO worth it. BF3 all the way!
Posted Image

Hostname: Vent.gghq.net
Port: 8325

#5 Aragorn8940

Aragorn8940

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

As stated earlier, the physics in BF3 are a lot better, I love the bullet drop. The weapons are amazing, there is no "OP" gun, its just what you prefer. NO kill streaks, that basically ruins the game imo.. as for mw3, run and gun, aim and win, and all that good unrealistic jazz... Overall, MW3 wasnt worth the 64.96 I paid for it, and BF3 was definitely worth the 50 dollars I spent, even though all but 2 friends plays mw3 -_-
Posted Image

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than anyone else, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."
- Unknown

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep at night, because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Suess

"I think I'm afraid to be happy, because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens."
- Charlie Brown

#6 OvooLarren

OvooLarren

Lecturing Lesser Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:58 PM

I don't play either, but what I have seen from both BF3 reigns superior to any COD games out there.
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth." - Dawn of the Dead

Posted Image
Thankies Brandon ^_^

#7 CriticalAcclaim

CriticalAcclaim

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

Mw2.

#8 SweetMissVu

SweetMissVu

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

well Depends on my mood but i play mw3 alot more because sometimes bf3 matches run on too long. Mw3 has short matches that i can run through

Posted Image

I Play Runescape for Fun. Add me My RSN is : xFDchick

Kuroyuri-Black Lily *Mysterious and Beautiful like a Water Lily in Shadows* <3 Caesaerian

#9 Snuff

Snuff

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

I have played MW3 quite a lot and about 20 minutes worth of BF3 and a bit of the beta they had on xbox and in my opinion i would say it depends on you as a player, i would say CoD for fast paced gameplay and BF for more tactical based, slightly slower gameplay.
Posted Image