Count To 30 Before A Staff Posts!
Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:39 PM
- You cannot post twice in a row
- You cannot post more than 5 times on a page (with default forum setting)
- You cannot edit your your post.
- Any smiley counts a 0 unless you put another number in the post
- When Staff posts, the amount will be reset to 0. A second staff member can then post downwards to -1, and the numbers cannot rise until a non-staff posts again. For example: If the staff manage to get it down to -6, then the first number the non-staff operator posts will be -5 so it will be harder to get up to 30.
- If the number is already below zero and a staff posts, then we go the number below. For example, if staff posted -4, then another staff would post -5
- If we are between 0 and -15, you just have to count up as normal, for example Laurencio2: -14, Nmealtime: -13 etc.
- When the Staff reach -15, any post by a non-staff is automatically 0.
- Staff include DJ's and Events team.
End of a game:
- When non-staff reach 30 the game resets
- However, when staff reach -15 they can still post more downwards
If there are any questions, post them *with* the number so you don't spam up the thread with non-number posts. Don't however use a question to get past the rules, they'll still apply Also, just as the RS forums thread, if there are double posts of the same number, don't go the number after it should have been, you must post the number that is directly after the number before yours.
Enjoy the game.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users