Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Everold : (Jul 30,2014 0:31) Hes at it again.... http://www.twitch.tv/everold tryin to get them bandos abilities
Deimos_XD : (Jul 29,2014 21:48) Gratz Gator!
Kelrie : (Jul 29,2014 21:48) Considering coming back from hiatus :)
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 21:40) WHOO! FIRST CHAOTIC I got the spear
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 20:24) I've been playing since 2003, but this account was made in 2006. :P
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 19:33) Grats veteran! (if you are actually a 2003 veteran, wow that took you a long time :P)
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 19:21) Finally hit 2000 total level! :D
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 18:14) If only there was such thing as a Medic level. I guess constitution.
Bazzy : (Jul 29,2014 17:44) Quick 10 minute checkup with the site, holiday going well, already bought several pairs of sunglasses (the main thing I have to get every single year.)
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 17:05) Waste of xp
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 15:31) lol
McSwindler : (Jul 29,2014 15:18) I think you need a chiropractor
2003 Veteran : (Jul 29,2014 15:10) I need a laptop... Back is hurting like crazy and I don't feel like getting up to go to my desktop ;-;
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 15:00) i did thanks
The Gatorboy : (Jul 29,2014 14:33) Hammertime, please make a post in the designated thread, as stated below http://www.runehq.co...est-assistance/
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 14:21) im part of black arm
HAMMERTME : (Jul 29,2014 14:21) i need help on heroes quest anyone want to help
Everold : (Jul 29,2014 14:12) Twitch.tv/everold Im at it again, except this time im failing at araxxor.
Rednar : (Jul 29,2014 14:04) http://puu.sh/awlGj.png
ord422 : (Jul 29,2014 13:26) okey! thx.

Photo

Oct 08, 2012 - Live Q&As – RuneFest 2013, after RuneScape and...?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,573 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

Throughout September, we answered RuneScape’s biggest questions through 4 Q&A Live Streams. The most recent Q&A was all about the future of RuneScape, in which Mod Mark told us about not one, but two new skills. RuneFest 2013 was also discussed, and - perhaps most tantalising of all -I asked the guys about what comes after RuneScape. If you didn’t see it, get comfortable and press 'play' on the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hu5sqhlgBno

The 4 Q&As were just the start of our RuneScape Live Streams. Right now, we’re busy scheduling a veritable smorgasbord of live streams, featuring in-game sessions, quizzes, community opinion and - yes - more opportunities for you to put your most important questions to RuneScape’s J-Mods.

Before we schedule in the next Q&A stream, we need to know what subjects you would like to see covered. We’ve talked about micropayments, bots, the Evolution of Combat and the future of RuneScape, but what else is on your mind? What’s the next big topic? What teams would you like to see sat on the sofa?

Let us know on the dedicated thread so we can collect your ideas and suggestions together, to make the best Q&A Live Stream schedule that we can.

See you there!

Paul M

Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.

#2 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Glad to see that they are going to do more of these. I really enjoyed the previous ones and actually hearing the jmods rather than reading a prepared statement posted on the site.
It's nice to put on while doing other work.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun •••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#3 kilvehk

kilvehk

sheldon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

exciting stuff sounds like also sounds like while eoc isnt actually rs3, rs3 is close at hand and we are working toward sailing i assume that if they were to make sailing that it would be released shortly b4 or at the same time as the eastern lands

s5hjsj.png      kilvehk.png    2a7wy1z.png

thanks for the sig brandon!

312z02g.png    vrvoli.png

2eojfhh.png24qlhmv.pngiqvn7s.png

2vlsea0.png

#4 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

I don't think they said that sailing will be a skill, but something related to one. Like we will be sending ppl out to sail for us, or something like that.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun •••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#5 KittyKilala

KittyKilala

Maturity Nazi

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

I was kind of curious as to what skill will be next. Im hoping for deep sea fishing and prehaps some new fish will be introduced if that would be considered and maybe some more skilling improvments.
Posted Image

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential...
these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." -Confucius

Proud owner of a 5year vet cape. Only a year or so until my 10year vet cape.

"I'm sexy and I know it" - LMAFO

#6 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,573 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.