Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

kane b4 : (Sep 16,2014 5:51) need someone to help me finishing shield of arrav quest please :) thanks
Super Fly : (Sep 16,2014 2:51) Gasp!
Dark : (Sep 15,2014 23:48) *throws pumpkin cookies to shoutbox*
Supremacy : (Sep 15,2014 21:29) I'll be there C:
St Squiggy : (Sep 15,2014 21:27) Also I'm getting 99 Defense in ~30 mins if anyone wants to come, the Lumbridge Crater at W44 :D
St Squiggy : (Sep 15,2014 21:24) I had seen that, nice :D
2003 Veteran : (Sep 15,2014 21:23) First trip to Zammy gwd ever - gets a 6.5m drop, and lucky me I was solo <3
Cloque05 : (Sep 15,2014 13:27) Happy Birthday Capu and Kunio - hope your day is great and you get lots of chocolate :) :birthday:
bellamorte : (Sep 15,2014 11:03) level 6 crashed star nardah bank world 50
Bob : (Sep 15,2014 11:02) The Crassian enemies beneath Ashdale have no weakness and their combat capabilities scales to your level.
drillablast : (Sep 15,2014 9:25) scout
drillablast : (Sep 15,2014 9:24) i cant seem to find info on the crassian scoout,im usualy a member with better fighting skills,but was away for awhile,cant kill them there weakness be good info
drillablast : (Sep 15,2014 9:23) Happy Birthday both of you
Kushie : (Sep 15,2014 8:02) happy birfdays,Capu & Kunio
Kunio : (Sep 15,2014 7:52) Thanks, everyone :D And happy birthday Capu!!!
LadySonic : (Sep 15,2014 5:32) Nvm its all good now
LadySonic : (Sep 15,2014 5:29) Anyone else atm not have the verified thing in the address bar for runescape ?
Katalex : (Sep 15,2014 5:23) Happy Birthday Capudie and Kunio!
Hope : (Sep 15,2014 4:47) :birthday: Kunio and CapuDie :birthday:
Kittyhawk : (Sep 14,2014 22:32) Happy Birthdays!

Photo

Sep 23, 2012 - Evolution of Combat Q&A – Tonight!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,777 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

RuneScape’s lead designer will be joined by combat developers Mod Chris L and Mod Pi in this, our third live stream on RuneScape’s Live YouTube Feed!

In addition to the questions we’ve already compiled from our forums and social networks, we’ll be taking ‘EoC’ questions live during the stream so be sure to get your questions in either via The Official Forum Thread! or on RuneScape’s Twitter using the hashtag #RSLive!

As always, Mod Paul M will be on hand as your host, pitching the tough questions on your behalf and making sure that all the key points get tackled.

The Evolution of Combat is one of our largest content updates ever, so be sure to tune into the YouTube Feed tonight at 9pm BST and join us live from Jagex HQ!

The RuneScape Community Team

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.

#2 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

I haven't finished the whole video yet, but I am excited to hear that there's going to be an addition to the smithing skill with the EoC :D My favorite skill will be able to do more, yay! :dance:

Also, I'm not a hater on this. I've been playing for 10+ years and have been able to change with the game, and I still found the time I spent in the beta quite enjoyable. Will just take me a while to get the changes ingrained in the way I think about the game.

Edited by Varunky, 24 September 2012 - 01:20 PM.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun ••••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#3 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,777 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.