Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

senug : (Sep 30,2014 5:21) sorry left I meant
senug : (Sep 30,2014 5:21) Usually for example in underground stations escalators, if you are not walking down or up the stairs and just standing, we stand on the right side and those that want to climb up or down do so from the right.
Bazzy : (Sep 30,2014 4:46) We drive on the left hand side of the road yes, but we walk up the stairs any way we like.
The Cardinal : (Sep 30,2014 4:22) If in America, you drive on the right side of the road and go on the right side of the stairs, does that mean in England , since you drive on the left side of the road, you walk up the left side of the stairs?
The Cardinal : (Sep 30,2014 4:20) So I have a question.
Super Fly : (Sep 30,2014 3:57) I'm not sure of your request, post more details in our Help forum! :)
storm501st : (Sep 30,2014 3:37) need some help with dungeoneering hiring for help
godssword24 : (Sep 29,2014 18:37) :banana:
Rednar : (Sep 29,2014 10:39) :(
Bob : (Sep 29,2014 10:38) Rednar pls...Jagex knows you're trying to crash the Arma market
Rednar : (Sep 29,2014 10:38) And Kree'arra got buffed.
Bob : (Sep 29,2014 10:36) Hahaha Freedom is no longer interrupted when hit by a bind ability!
dawfedora : (Sep 28,2014 23:03) ibis
Marzanna : (Sep 28,2014 18:13) Greetings. My name is marzanna, sadly I won't be your tour guide today.
Sliver : (Sep 28,2014 16:45) Hey
bigjtc : (Sep 28,2014 16:26) I haven't been on runescape/runeHQ since 2012
bigjtc : (Sep 28,2014 16:26) woah this is weird
BellaDonna57 : (Sep 28,2014 14:37) I need to get better about checking profiles so I don't keep making these mistakes. :)
BellaDonna57 : (Sep 28,2014 14:35) Sorry bout that Kata! And you ARE very nice.
Tri_Killer2 : (Sep 28,2014 12:01) Not uh

Photo

Sep 21, 2012 - Lores & Histories: The Rising Sun

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,839 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

In anticipation of the forthcoming Ozan quests and Al Kharid graphical rework, a new short story has been added to the Lores & Histories section of the website.

Read on for a mostly reliable account of Ozan's youth in Al Kharid, and the circumstances surrounding his exile from his home.

You can read the story here.

Enjoy!

Mod Srowley

Discuss this here.

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.

#2 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

The title of said lore bring thoughts about eastern lands. Land of the rising sun = Japan, so called because it is one of the first places to get sunrise in the world although they technically called it THE rising sun so it's different meaning, but it's what I thought of at first.

forumsigp.png

#3 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 5,839 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.