Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Barabas69 : (Apr 17,2014 20:54) I'm back!
Barabas69 : (Apr 17,2014 16:31) Hello Red bull!
Red bull169 : (Apr 17,2014 15:51) hello
Sumurai8 : (Apr 17,2014 11:46) Exp: -797/5351 <-- yay! :(
Barabas69 : (Apr 17,2014 10:52) Lol hiya Bud too bad I can't read that early in the morning:p
Senex Seni : (Apr 17,2014 9:59) Wow Ted, purple is invisible. :P
Barabas69 : (Apr 17,2014 8:23) Good Morning Sarah and Ricky.
Senex Seni : (Apr 17,2014 8:20) Morning
Ricky : (Apr 17,2014 8:20) Good morning Barabas
Barabas69 : (Apr 17,2014 8:18) Good morning everyone
Red : (Apr 17,2014 8:09) Howdy howdy
Tatty613 : (Apr 17,2014 7:59) <- math nerd
Tatty613 : (Apr 17,2014 7:58) Summary: the Super Streath Pot cost should be 185gp and the Zammy Pot should be 1475gp
Smexy Sarah : (Apr 17,2014 7:54) Huh?
Tatty613 : (Apr 17,2014 7:46) FYI, the per-unit price for the Strenght Potions are out of 'line'. From str pot to drag pot - .50/>.38</.44/.43/.31/>.33</.28 The Super Strength Potion and Zamorak Brew are the odd ones. If the SS Pot were 185gp (not 150gp) and Zammy pot 1475gp (not 1650gp) the cost per str line would be .50/.46/.44/.43/.31/.30/.28
Senex Seni : (Apr 17,2014 7:10) Awesome
Smexy Sarah : (Apr 17,2014 7:07) New strength potions and food have been added to forum battle!
Sumurai8 : (Apr 17,2014 6:36) Because the event is tomorrow?
Rednar : (Apr 17,2014 6:11) Why's there no event counter on the main page?
Smexy Sarah : (Apr 17,2014 3:12) Ohai Mbeds!

Photo

Sep 21, 2012 - End of Summer Fun!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,874 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

Squeal of Fortune: End of Summer Blowout

Yelps is having one final summer blowout as the season comes to a close! This weekend players will have their final chances to grab a number of items on the Squeal of Fortune before they are gone forever.

From 00:00 (GMT) on Friday the 21st of September until 23:59 (GMT) on Monday the 24th of September, players will have increased chances to grab the cosmetic Queen's Guard outfit, Dragon Ceremonial outfit, beach ball, shark fists and sunbathing emote.

Fancy a last minute summer tan? Win a new sunbathing emote and be the envy of your RuneScape friends!

How about bagging yourself a set of the craziest melee weapons ever in RuneScape: shark fists! That’s actual shark heads mounted on your hands! These claw-type weapons have 4 different attack settings, so they’re the ideal accessory whatever your Combat level.

Posted Image

Until the end of September, as part of Sizzling Summer, all members receive extra free spins per day, so become a member today to maximise your chances of winning.

Don’t miss out on these exclusive items - after Thursday the 27th of September, they'll be gone for good!

The RuneScape Team

Solomon’s General Store: Choose Your Place in the Royal Court

Elegant outfits, in store now! Sir, Madam - please, do come in and browse!

It is with great pleasure that I present to you the latest range of outfits and accessories available from Solomon’s General Store: the Royal Court!

Posted Image

Being a member of royalty has its benefits, and this has never been truer with the all new Monarch outfits. Available for all looking to effect an air of royalty, these classical takes on royal dress will you ensure you look your most regal at all times.

But the burden of the crown can be heavy indeed - perhaps you wish simply to enjoy the feasts and masquerades of high society. Then why not join the aristocracy with my new Noble attire? Available for the fashion-conscious lord or lady, these exclusive outfits are suited for the the most exclusive of social occasions.

While the pomp and pageantry of a royal household can be beguiling, it has been said that true nobility lies in tireless service and loyalty to one's masters. If this is the role for you then the new Servant outfits are fine choices for the hard-working maid or butler.

Remember - if you’ve yet to visit my store, why not drop in and receive 200 RuneCoins absolutely free? You can also buy additional RuneCoins here. Don’t forget that I also offer a 10% discount on all items, only for members!

Until next time,

Solomon
Proprietor - Solomon's General Store

Discuss this here.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.

#2 Greed

Greed

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:16 AM

But I have all of those. :verymad: Give me a chance to win some more alchemist pieces.

6c7da11d.jpg?t=1360362159
Joined RuneHQ July 31, 2012 Used RuneHq since 2005

I Greed, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 McSwindler

McSwindler

Professional Noob

• Developers
  • 2,461 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

Must win beachball! Only thing I don't have...

featured-member-may-june-2012-mcswindlerdr-who-signature-mcswindler.png
Kudos to Brandon for the sig!
McSwindler.png

#4 DarkDevourer

DarkDevourer

Ex-Events Team Member

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

I has beachball :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
A big thank you to Brandon for the signature!

#5 Mega Man

Mega Man

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

Don't need any of those stuff :P
Rockman_X.png

#6 Sliver

Sliver

Events Team Manager / TS Staff / Clan Staff

• Managers
  • 3,638 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

Well,I better get doing tasks for spins. :P Or else I might be tempted to buy them. ;-;
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#7 KittyKilala

KittyKilala

Maturity Nazi

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

I got my Ceremonial Dragon Hat and Cape today. All I need is the boots. I'm crossing my fingers that I get them!
I also bagged the Shark Fist 4, a Large Lamp and 3 Rare Pendents. I feel accomplished for the day. :D

Edited by HellsDragons, 21 September 2012 - 01:33 PM.

Posted Image

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential...
these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." -Confucius

Proud owner of a 5year vet cape. Only a year or so until my 10year vet cape.

"I'm sexy and I know it" - LMAFO

#8 Justic3 U

Justic3 U

Lecturing Lesser Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

I only have the sunbathing emote :P.

#9 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

I have hardly any of the summer items :( I get 1k coins way way way waaaayyyy too often

forumsigp.png

#10 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,874 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.