Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Do NOT use this Shoutbox for Quest Partners - Instead please click here
Marzanna : (Dec 17,2014 14:20) well... guess I'm working a third christmas in a row :( was supposed to have off
senug : (Dec 17,2014 7:17) Aww thx :P
Sumurai8 : (Dec 17,2014 7:11) Cuuuuuuuuuute *points at everyone that dares to read this message*
2003 Veteran : (Dec 17,2014 0:55) Draven > Lucian.
Velocity : (Dec 17,2014 0:07) Draven is really clunky for me to play. ;_; Lucian. <3
ShadowWolf94 : (Dec 16,2014 23:45) I'm baaaaack!!!
2003 Veteran : (Dec 16,2014 15:50) League of Legends :P I main adc
senug : (Dec 16,2014 15:36) Wut?
2003 Veteran : (Dec 16,2014 12:56) You know you main Draven when you can continue to catch 2 axes at once and kite a 1v3 and win.. xD
Rednar : (Dec 16,2014 10:38) Use the gate near the bridges, that'll work
senug : (Dec 16,2014 7:43) might have to look at the Underground Pass quest guide for that then :)
H2odawg4life : (Dec 16,2014 7:36) I am trying to complete the tirannwn easy task
H2odawg4life : (Dec 16,2014 7:35) there are none on the map for me to know where there are located.
senug : (Dec 16,2014 7:34) Shortcuts generally have a green arrow kind of symbol on the minimap.
H2odawg4life : (Dec 16,2014 7:32) how do I know what the thieving shortcuts in the underground pass are or where they are located?
senug : (Dec 16,2014 7:28) Pfff I can't soul split either :D I doubt I can Anguish :)
The Cardinal : (Dec 16,2014 7:26) And Anguish is the range equivelant of Turmoil
The Cardinal : (Dec 16,2014 7:25) SS = Soul Split
senug : (Dec 16,2014 7:20) You can't melee Kree as far as I know, how is SS going to help? I don't have one anyway and I don't know if I have Anguish either :)
The Cardinal : (Dec 16,2014 7:19) It might be easier with SS/Anguish, but i think you could at least kill a few

Photo

Sep 17, 2012 - Official Live Streams: Bot-Busting and the Evolution of Combat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Conversational Chaos Ele

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

Bot-Busting Q&A stream

Sunday 16 September saw part 2 of 4 of our Q&A live streaming sessions, from right here at Jagex HQ. Over the course of an hour and a half, RuneScape Lead Designer Mod Mark and Jagex CEO Mod MMG answered loads of your questions about bots, bot-busting and - of course - Botany Bay.

For those of you who missed it, you can catch up and watch the whole thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUGpr8LIrdwrEak3GuZLQPwg&v=jmMtcjXhSDQ&feature=player_embedded

The Evolution of Combat Q&A stream

Part 3 of the Q&A Live Streaming sessions will be this Sunday (September 23rd) at 9pm BST. This week, it’s all about the Evolution of Combat. If you’ve a question or comment about any aspect of the Evolution of Combat, we want to hear from you.

Check out the official thread for details on how to get in touch through Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and - of course - our very own forums.

If you can’t wait for the weekend and want more official Q&A live streaming, you can check out the Q&A all about micropayments here.

Hope to see you there!

Paul M

Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#2 Sev

Sev

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

I'm really enjoying these streams. The information given in this one was nice. Mainly the talk of their infrastructure when it came to botting as a whole.

Edited by Sev, 17 September 2012 - 07:38 PM.

Sev

#3 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

that was pretty interesting to watch although the mmg quests thing was annoying and stupid imo... i think mmg thinks so too... you could tell his impression of it haha

forumsigp.png

#4 St Squiggy

St Squiggy

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 797 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

It was a pretty good stream, I liked hearing what people were asking and they had all the answers, plus more :D. Plus I've been seeing on Twitter that something is working, advert bots in the GE are just dying and disappearing :o.

St__Squiggy.png

stsquiggy.png

#5 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Bahahaha! That vid during the break was funny >.< (good thing they didn't use the lyrics for the song).

That was quite fun and informational. Actually looking forward to the next one now :)

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#6 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 6,050 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.