Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Kittyhawk : (Apr 24,2014 12:43) Sometimes you just give your own self a hug. Posted Image
RoYALxBeARD : (Apr 24,2014 11:49) :bunny:
Barabas69 : (Apr 24,2014 11:39) Ooh Loving me smexy new siggy!
Senex : (Apr 24,2014 11:01) Tell all your friends to go GREEN!!!
Senex : (Apr 24,2014 10:28) Awesome Tatty
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:26) now my "cuffs and collars" match ;)
RoYALxBeARD : (Apr 24,2014 10:25) Tatty613, The newest Green Lantern Recruit! :banana:
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:23) this gonna b nice. they need more 'marketing' about y membership is worth it.
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:22) oooo, edit and delete posts 0.0
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:22) there, now ima not-a mucher anymore :)
Senex : (Apr 24,2014 10:17) Indeed, It's worth it.
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:15) Certainly donate more than that to RS >.>
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:14) guess i could cough up 15 bucks :-/
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:14) I might not have that option, prob need to be paying memeber.
Senex : (Apr 24,2014 10:08) Go to your profile. Edit and look on left
AwesomeSmexy : (Apr 24,2014 10:06) Hey Senex, just sent pm bout this but how do u change ur display name?
Senex : (Apr 24,2014 10:01) Hey Nick Posted Image
Katalexx : (Apr 24,2014 9:17) :banana:
Alfawarlord : (Apr 24,2014 9:11) Senex Seni is now known of Emoticons Emo
Senex : (Apr 24,2014 8:10) Don't want to leave anyone outPosted Image

Photo

Sep 14, 2012 - Behind the Scenes Video 18: New Challenges & New Security

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,935 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

This week in Behind the Scenes, we meet Mod Liono and discuss the brand new Challenge System guaranteed to keep you busy, whatever your level!

We also catch up with Mod Duice and Mod Beno to hear about the Jagex Account Guardian. If you want to make sure your hard-earned loot is locked up safely, this is most definitely for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5nB8FhPhYs&feature=player_embedded

If you'd like to discuss this week's Behind The Scenes video, we'd love to hear from you!

Paul M

Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.

#2 Greg

Greg

Conversational Chaos Ele

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

So where's the update for Botany Boy, which was last week's BTS video? 0.o
Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

• Site Admins
  • 4,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

That might be next week. In the live stream they said that the BTS videos won't be showing the next update, but rather a WIP of what's coming soon. We still haven't had the Al Kharid makeover. :(
Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.

#4 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

most of this months updates are pretty meh... especially botnay bay.

forumsigp.png

#5 Sev

Sev

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

This month's updates are better than what we've been getting in the past few months, at least. And they haven't been pushing SoF/Soloman's quite as much. Pretty excited about the Al Kharid update. =)
Sev

#6 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

This month's updates are better than what we've been getting in the past few months, at least. And they haven't been pushing SoF/Soloman's quite as much. Pretty excited about the Al Kharid update. =)

no they pushed buying p2p more than...EVER. perhaps a puzzle piece finally locked into place and they realized pushing solomon and sof so much was not working so they decided to try the different tactic. over a million free to use on any skill exp for having 2 consecutive months of members. i'll be honest, after gettign augusts and then having p2p run out 3 days into sept, that's the only reason i renewed. i don't need p2p and i could have waited till my fin were better, but i wanted the sept lamp and the bonus one so i found a way to make some moeny and i renewed. people are more willing to buy p2p then sof spins and solomon stuff. This doesn' even include all the free solomon's goodies that come with having p2p, plus the extra spins. we'll see what happens next month, but my guess is they are using this as a learning marketing attempt. seeing what works best on their player base. the one that makes the most money will occure more often.

forumsigp.png

#7 Sev

Sev

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

no they pushed buying p2p more than...EVER. perhaps a puzzle piece finally locked into place and they realized pushing solomon and sof so much was not working so they decided to try the different tactic. over a million free to use on any skill exp for having 2 consecutive months of members. i'll be honest, after gettign augusts and then having p2p run out 3 days into sept, that's the only reason i renewed. i don't need p2p and i could have waited till my fin were better, but i wanted the sept lamp and the bonus one so i found a way to make some moeny and i renewed. people are more willing to buy p2p then sof spins and solomon stuff. This doesn' even include all the free solomon's goodies that come with having p2p, plus the extra spins. we'll see what happens next month, but my guess is they are using this as a learning marketing attempt. seeing what works best on their player base. the one that makes the most money will occure more often.

Well, they pushed the Sizzling Summer before this month's BTS. Elements of it will occur this month, but they haven't spoken much of releasing new content for the SoF/Soloman's. I do agree on the fact that they seem to realize that players don't like the constant adverts for them both, and have stepped them down a tad.
Sev

#8 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

Concerning the video, I am interested to see how the new challenge system works. In its current form I could hardly care about going to Taverly/Burthorpe to get a challenge from the ppl there.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun •••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#9 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

• Site Admins
  • 4,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image
Signature by Brandon.