Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Skywalker_15 : (Jul 24,2014 16:57) I'm in phoenix gang, need help with hero's quest from black arm gang member, will give reward.
The Gatorboy : (Jul 24,2014 16:53) We have a forum for partner quest assistance, just leave a reply in the topic. Here is the link: http://www.runehq.co...est-assistance/
shizakos : (Jul 24,2014 16:34) can someone please help me with heroes quest
The Gatorboy : (Jul 24,2014 16:31) wow I have negative 7 experience...
The Gatorboy : (Jul 24,2014 16:24) nevermind I found out myself
The Gatorboy : (Jul 24,2014 16:14) how exactly does it work?
The Gatorboy : (Jul 24,2014 16:14) ive actually never joined a forum battle before
Supermancav : (Jul 24,2014 16:00) psh, why would you want to be in Battle Beasts when Valar Morghulis exists?
Starlit Sky : (Jul 24,2014 9:52) Sliver can i be a part of your guild the Battle Beasts on the Forum Battle :3?
Fading Rain : (Jul 24,2014 0:43) Same thought @Fly
Super Fly : (Jul 24,2014 0:39) Well then...
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 23:27) Sorry guys, but I gotta go to sleep. I know I know, you guys all love my singing. I'm sorry,
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 23:22) But iiiiiiiiiiiiiii just wanna play it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 23:14) tiiiiimes have chaaaaanged. And we've often rewound the clock *do do do doo* Since the Puritans got a shock *do do do doo*
When they landed on Plymouth Rock.
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 23:11) if I could type instrumental parts of songs I would for this one
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 23:10) just a moment folks, I need to get inspired
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 23:01) Alright, goodnight Deimos, see ya!
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 22:59) Always look on the briiiiight side of life.*whistles* Always look on the liiiiiight side of life. *whistles* Always look on the riiiiight side of life *whistles*
Deimos_XD : (Jul 23,2014 22:59) Night gator, i gotta hit the hay. Work won't be happy if i show up late :wallbash:
The Gatorboy : (Jul 23,2014 22:57) lol more songs to come, hold on

Photo

The Moon Landing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Sliver

Sliver

Events Team Manager / TS Staff / Clan Staff

• Managers
  • 3,908 posts
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

Hey Guys,

I thought I would start a debate on the moon landing,that NASA supposodley had in the 60s'. It has been debated,that if it was a hoax,or a real landing for decades,so I thought I would start a topic to debate on it. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Zabuzar

Zabuzar

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that it is real. They debunked nearly every myth of this giant hoax in one episode of Mythbusters I believe.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 kilvehk

kilvehk

sheldon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

yeah it was real the flag is still there if you know wear to look and have a high powered telescope you can see it there ive looked at it myself best 5000$ i ever spent

s5hjsj.png      kilvehk.png    2a7wy1z.png

thanks for the sig brandon!

312z02g.png    vrvoli.png

2eojfhh.png24qlhmv.pngiqvn7s.png

2vlsea0.png

#4 kilvehk

kilvehk

sheldon

• Established Members
  • 2,164 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

b4 anybody says anything i spent 5k on that telescope so that it would have plenty of use after i looked for the flag

2vlsea0.png

#5 Nltrogen

Nltrogen

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

Of course its real. Why on Earth will there be anyone that thinks its a hoax tbh. Curiosity landed on Mars and its real. Within the next few decades, Humans will take the first step on Mars.

Noragami.png

Noragami.png

#6 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:07 AM

In Belgium there's a guy called Mark Peeters (pseudonym) who goes around studentcitys proclaiming not only that the moonlanding was fake, but that spaceflight in a whole is non-existant. He come into our aula's between two courses and starts debating with all the students there. His theory is that the required speed to escape from earths gravitational field is 28.000 km/hour and that this speed has never been achieved by any manned vehicle. This is right if you wanted to shoot/throw something into space, spaceships however carry rockets on board meaning they can keep accelerating after launch. Mark Peeters will pay 1.000 euros to any person who can prove he travelled faster than 2.800 km/hour. He uses a pseudonym because he is afraid NASA will send assassins after him. Oh, and the contraceptive pill makes women ugly and is being advertised by the belgian state for some complot. I heard he also had some ideas about 9/11, but I never heard him about it. One thing's for sure: if he shows up, the aula suddenly gets a lot fuller, he's becoming a local attraction :P
I, Shadowgrin, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any dealers, shady or otherwise. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. When I see a bot I will not remain in the shadow, but grin and use the report button. I will be part of the solution.

Ut vivat, crescat floreatque Shadowgrin et RuneHQ

#7 CapuDie

CapuDie

RHQ Clan Staff

• Community Crew
  • 2,686 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

In Belgium there's a guy called Mark Peeters (pseudonym) who goes around studentcitys proclaiming not only that the moonlanding was fake, but that spaceflight in a whole is non-existant. He come into our aula's between two courses and starts debating with all the students there. His theory is that the required speed to escape from earths gravitational field is 28.000 km/hour and that this speed has never been achieved by any manned vehicle. This is right if you wanted to shoot/throw something into space, spaceships however carry rockets on board meaning they can keep accelerating after launch. Mark Peeters will pay 1.000 euros to any person who can prove he travelled faster than 2.800 km/hour. He uses a pseudonym because he is afraid NASA will send assassins after him. Oh, and the contraceptive pill makes women ugly and is being advertised by the belgian state for some complot. I heard he also had some ideas about 9/11, but I never heard him about it. One thing's for sure: if he shows up, the aula suddenly gets a lot fuller, he's becoming a local attraction :P

:D
People like that make life worth it... :D

CapuDie.pngCapuDie.png

#8 Guest_Male4ever_*

Guest_Male4ever_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

If the moon landing is fake, history itself is fake. Just because you never saw it with your own eyes, doesn't mean it never happened.

#9 kilvehk

kilvehk

sheldon

• Established Members
  • 2,164 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

The speed of sound is the distance travelled during a unit of time by a sound wave propagating through an elastic medium. In dry air at 20 °C (68 °F), the speed of sound is 343.2 metres per second (1,126 ft/s). This is 1,236 kilometres per hour (768 mph), or about one kilometer in three seconds or approximately one mile in five seconds.

ive personally seen a plane travel at mach 5, thats 5 times the speed of sound the man you refer to shadowgrin is quite frankly a blathering idiot.

2vlsea0.png

#10 Greg

Greg

Conversational Chaos Ele

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:08 AM

Of course its real. Why on Earth will there be anyone that thinks its a hoax tbh. Curiosity landed on Mars and its real. Within the next few decades, Humans will take the first step on Mars.

But Curiosity was an unmanned landing - whereas Apollo had humans, so the risks are further intensified.
Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#11 admiral bunny

admiral bunny

Outgoing Ogre

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

I believe with all my soul that we went to the moon. As Zabuzar has said Mythbusters has already proven that the moon landing is not a hoax.

#12 Graystar

Graystar

Graystar with silver sparkle.

• RHQ Clan Staff
  • 2,000 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

I do believe it's real, at least I haven't seen any convincing evidence to contrary. But I admit that conspiracy theories can be such fun sometimes.

graystar3nr.gif

khnumcrop.png

#13 Smexy Sarah

Smexy Sarah

Queen of the Pony People

• Managers
  • 5,847 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

I also believe that the moon landing was legit, I laugh when shows like Family Guy imply that it was all a hoax just because it seems so bizzare to me that anyone would go to that much effort to pretend to do something.

#14 Snuff

Snuff

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

i watched a rather interesting hour or so documentary on the moon landing and it was pretty insane, in my mind it was always real, of course it wasn't faked, but the documentary just brought up so many great points and had "solid" evidence, however i still would say it's real
Posted Image