Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
Nick : (Oct 31,2014 21:30) That awkward moment when you eat a piece of candy you couldn't tell if there was gum in it or not :/
senug : (Oct 31,2014 20:42) Lol :D
The Cardinal : (Oct 31,2014 19:34) I can go get some if I need to
Kunio : (Oct 31,2014 19:31) Well did it let you get pretzels?
The Cardinal : (Oct 31,2014 19:29) Huh. I just did everything you said RS wouldn't let you do. Even the World 60 part
Kunio : (Oct 31,2014 19:27) Aaaand... can't log in. What's that RS? Grab some pretzels? Sure! *runs off*
Kunio : (Oct 31,2014 19:26) World 60 is not having a good day right now >.<
Wampus Catt : (Oct 31,2014 19:03) Dang it, that is awesome
The Cardinal : (Oct 31,2014 19:00) And he's got only Woodcutting, and Smithing left to 5.2b xp
Wampus Catt : (Oct 31,2014 18:33) Big shout out to Alkan for getting 200 MILL xp in 8 skills in a row!
Hendricks : (Oct 31,2014 17:22) have killed it sucessfully 3 times now.
Hendricks : (Oct 31,2014 17:22) again i have sucessfully did all 4 blast spells and have killed the creature but he regenerates without giving me peice of crest.....
senug : (Oct 31,2014 17:16) I'm pretty sure you have to use all 4 blasts on the demon, could be wrong though
Hendricks : (Oct 31,2014 16:59) Tri-killer, i did make sure that the spells hit and i do have the crest peices with me but when I kill it it just pops back up without dorping crest piece.
senug : (Oct 31,2014 16:14) Ummm. Still got a while for Easter Rednar :D happy halloween to you too Nick :)
Rednar : (Oct 31,2014 15:34) Happy Easter!
Nick : (Oct 31,2014 15:28) Happy Halloween, everyone.
senug : (Oct 31,2014 10:11) At the quest, I'm up to the point where I done the cauldron puzzle so that's a bit further on which is why I need help to write the guide
senug : (Oct 31,2014 10:10) Oh :D umm... Save it to a computer, use an image uploading program and post the image wherever you want (take off the url tags though, leaving just the img tags)
TheNoisyOyster : (Oct 31,2014 10:10) that puzzle is alot like a puzzle/game called mastermind

Photo

Free trial x2

membership free trial

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

Okay, so I logged in to runescape today and suddenly I got a pop up: activate your free 14 day trial.
The point is: I already had my 14 day trial!
Is this a bug?
I, Shadowgrin, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any dealers, shady or otherwise. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. When I see a bot I will not remain in the shadow, but grin and use the report button. I will be part of the solution.

Ut vivat, crescat floreatque Shadowgrin et RuneHQ

#2 Star

Star

A force to be reckoned with

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

If I already had my 14 day trial, I wouldn't trust any pop up saying I got another one. I would just play it safe and ignore it, but that's just my opinion.

#3 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

I think he means he got an in game popup telling him about the trial. it might be a bug i don't know... I never even got any trial :(

forumsigp.png

#4 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

It was an ingame popup, in the lobby.
I, Shadowgrin, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any dealers, shady or otherwise. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. When I see a bot I will not remain in the shadow, but grin and use the report button. I will be part of the solution.

#5 Star

Star

A force to be reckoned with

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

That may be one of their advertisment's that show up for every non-member regardless if they had the trial already or not. I think either way you shouldn't try it, where it will either be a bug or it will deny you because you already had your trial.

#6 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

Meh, that's not my style, I activated it, it works, and I filed a bug report (since I think it's a bug)

#7 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

It was an ingame popup, in the lobby.

that's what I thought... wish I had been ofered it... I could use an extra 14 days haha

forumsigp.png

#8 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

I wonder what they'll do for your account b/c of this... I mean, if you use it will they be kind and let you have those 14 days? (Or whatever days you use b4 they act on it?) Hopefully they don't do something negative :\

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun ••••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#9 Shadowgrin

Shadowgrin

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

Well, I was planning on becoming a member anyways, so I just extended my membership by 6 months :)