Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 11:59) no no no no please no :(
James : (Oct 24,2014 11:41) Oh God.. the new horror quest will have jumpscares..
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 10:06) Looking forward to the pest control event tonight :D
Supremacy : (Oct 23,2014 20:50) I enjoyed the 1m profit from that event. :D
senug : (Oct 23,2014 18:49) Thanks for the Corp event, even though I turned up about half an hour late and got most of the drops, it was fun and with a few people, easily killed :)
senug : (Oct 23,2014 16:10) Corp hmmm??? I might not come to that, or I may be late for it. :D
Sliver : (Oct 23,2014 16:02) RuneHQ Corporeal Beast event starts in 58m! World: 67 FC: Bertie
Alfawarlord : (Oct 23,2014 13:28) yes they are 2 different accounts with separate stats, though you use the same login details
RoseOfTheRaven : (Oct 23,2014 12:52) Are characters in old school runescape seperate from the current runescape?
RoseOfTheRaven : (Oct 23,2014 12:50) I did, was only replying to what he said
Bazzy : (Oct 23,2014 12:50) I think the addition showing them what topic, is making people think they can use the shoutbox to find help with partner quests.
Bazzy : (Oct 23,2014 12:49) Guys please, The shoutbox is NOT for partner requests. Please use the topic and await contact on there.
RoseOfTheRaven : (Oct 23,2014 12:37) drink i can do heroes with you when you get to it
Jigerkiller : (Oct 23,2014 12:28) NIck i just mesaged you
Nick : (Oct 23,2014 12:24) I have went ahead and created a new account under the alias SOAhelp1 and am currently training on cows to successfully join a gang to defeat the level 21 opponent. If this does not take too long, I will be sure to regularly make these accounts (Free of charge) if the certificates do not deplenish quickly.
drinksimp : (Oct 23,2014 12:19) Add me if you need a black arm partner. Drink Simp
senug : (Oct 23,2014 12:12) For partner requests, please click the link above the shoutbox. There is no need with spamming out the shoutbox with partner requests. If you posted on the topic already, then be patient. :)
Jigerkiller : (Oct 23,2014 11:41) right
RoseOfTheRaven : (Oct 23,2014 11:36) I wish I hadn't chosen pheonix gang lol so many needing black arms
Jigerkiller : (Oct 23,2014 11:35) so am i

Photo

Featured Member Time!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Graystar

Graystar

Graystar with silver sparkle.

• RHQ Clan Staff
  • 2,057 posts
  • Clan:RuneHQ
  • God Alignment:I don't want to choose
  • RS Name:graystar
  • RS Member:Yes
Click to view battle stats

User's Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:53 AM

featuredmembers.png

RuneHQ Featured Member, formerly known as Member of the Month, is an award the RuneHQ Staff has given out since the very beginnings of RuneHQ for members who do an excellent job of helping us make the site such a wonderful place. Every two months we scout the boards looking for a member who stands out above others to receive the award.

Here are a few of the things we look for:

* Follows the rules and sets a good example for others
* Helps contribute to the site - submissions, ideas or suggestions, reporting posts, etc.
* Helps other members who may be having problems or need a question answered.
* Participates and keeps the boards active and friendly.

We want to reward our loyal members and as always say thanks to our members. We really appreciate you choosing RuneHQ as your place to hang out and get the information you need for RuneScape.

What is a Featured Member? Is this an award?

You bet it is! Featured member is a way to recognize our beloved members. It's essentially a new start for what was previously known as Member of the Month. But with this change, everyone can nominate candidates for the Featured Member award. We shall be choosing the Featured Member for RuneHQ every 2 months, so the first one will be for the period of January-February.

Who should I nominate? Can I nominate staff members?

No, you can not nominate staff members. This award is for us staff to show our appreciation to our community members. You can nominate someone (again, only non-staff) who is active on RuneHQ and has made a difference to your stay here. It could be someone who is constantly making interesting posts that you just love to read. Or maybe someone who is very helpful answering all your RuneScape questions. Or maybe someone who has just written a smashing new guide on the latest quest that you really found helpful. Or maybe the person is a life and soul of RuneHQ Ventrilo, IRC or clan chat. The person has to have RuneHQ forum account, though. Staff can not be nominated because Featured Member is designed specifically to celebrate non-staff members ONLY.

How can I nominate someone?

If you think of someone deserving, then just send a PM with this person's forum name to either Double D Edd or Graystar and add a short explanation why you think this person deserves to be RuneHQ's Featured Member. We'll treat your nomination as confidential information and won't tell anyone who you nominated.

What happens after I send in my nomination?

We collect all the nominations, put those up for a vote amongst staff, who will pick the winner!
The winner gets announced in our forums and gets a neat under-banner and Featured Member icon to show off. The member's name and RuneScape character will be displayed on the site. There are also some nifty prizes, but that's a secret. Stick around to find out!

Past Featured Members

November/December 2013

AS Bob

September/October 2013
N/A

July/August 2013
Rednar K

May/June 2013
Varunky

March/April 2013
Mr Tudjay

January/February 2013