Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Do NOT use this Shoutbox for Quest Partners - Instead please click here
winterpauluk : (Dec 21,2014 9:27) hi all
AllenAwesum : (Dec 21,2014 8:07) :D Ello.
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 21,2014 7:14) XD
ShadowWolf94 : (Dec 21,2014 1:57) no
joemike30 : (Dec 20,2014 23:38) anyone here?
zacshere : (Dec 20,2014 23:28) hb
zacshere : (Dec 20,2014 23:28) these fourms suck for the quest partners xD
Tri_Killer2 : (Dec 20,2014 21:16) Ohi
Enigma : (Dec 20,2014 21:06) Hi Sarah :)
Sarawr : (Dec 20,2014 20:50) Toebyyy ^_^
Enigma : (Dec 20,2014 19:13) I am the Enigma known as Toeby :bye:
Enigma : (Dec 20,2014 19:12) Hiya Senex :D
Tri_Killer2 : (Dec 20,2014 19:05) http://www.runehq.co...istmas-karaoke/
Hope : (Dec 20,2014 18:58) Are you ready for the holidays Bud?
Senex : (Dec 20,2014 18:42) Hiya Hope and Sarah :P
Hope : (Dec 20,2014 18:40) Hi there Budster!
Sarawr : (Dec 20,2014 18:37) Hey Senex
Senex : (Dec 20,2014 18:21) Well Haider Red
Rednar : (Dec 20,2014 17:53) Greetings Senex
Senex : (Dec 20,2014 17:50) Hello H.Q.

Photo

Aug 16, 2012 - Community Round-Up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Conversational Chaos Ele

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Quote taken directly from RuneScape.com

It’s Community Round-Up time again, bringing you all the RuneScape events coming straight at you over the coming week! Get comfy, put on your dad’s reading glasses and plenty of Anti-Dragon SPF 9000 Suntan Lotion, and read on.

Clan Avatar Showcase!

How do you fancy meeting some heroic clans? What about meeting them in their citadels? How’d you feel about parading with their avatars and getting stuck into some 100% safe clan events? If you answered anything slightly resembling “YES!” to any of the above, you’ll definitely want to attend the Clan Avatar Showcase! Take the most exciting screenshots you can at the events, send them to community@jagex.com and we’ll display our favourites on our official Facebook page. Head over to our official thread for full details on specific events and which clan will be hosting them.

Combat Beta – Weekend Members Access

We’re opening up all the combat beta worlds this weekend to members and the combat beta group, so now’s the chance to try out all the available activities and let us know what you think! For more organised beta activity, head on over to Stealing Creation.
For those who missed previous Mad Scientist unlock weekends, we will be hosting a fifth unlock weekend soon, and will be giving out the Mad Scientist Outfit to those who have earned it shortly thereafter in mid-September.

Keep an eye on the newsfeed for further details.

Scapers' Summer Stories Competition – Winner

We had a fantastic turnout for our Summer Story Contest, but in the end there can be only one winner:

I’ve always been the sort of person who prefers starlight to streetlight; too often the beauty of the natural world is obscured by the mundane things we find more familiar.

Backfloating on small, inland lakes and watching the stars is something I do routinely during the summer. This July, when the seasonal heat reached its violent peak, I took time out of every evening to look with my eyes and heart upon the sky, and one night I was rewarded with a fantastic meteor shower.

There were too many for me to think of a wish for each one.

Doctor Karma

Fansite Events

The guys and gals at Zybez are holding a massive celebration on September 1st for everyone hitting that magic level 99 in any skill. Sign up on their forum thread and join the party, whether you’re on the cusp, or whether you just want to enjoy the fireworks! Sign up and get the full skinny right here.

RuneHQ are looking for fearless warriors to take on a horde of tormented demons! If you want to put yourself to the test, head over to the Ancient Guthix Temple on World 59 on Saturday 18th August, 9pm BST. Check out the official thread for full details and requirements here.

Some of the lovely people over at RuneZone will be hiding all over Gielinor, find them and they’ll hand over some cool prizes! The hiding and the seeking takes place on Friday 17th August, 5pm BST-6pm BST, with everyone meeting on World 80 – that’s a free-to-play world so everyone is welcome – at Falador Park, near the east bank. Full details here.

The RuneScape Community Team

Discuss this here.

Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#2 Anthuny

Anthuny

~

• Advanced Members
  • 660 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Wait, wait, wait... so... does the fifth event make up for missing a single event, or does it get you the suit regardless of if you showed up to any of the other events?

#3 Sliver

Sliver

Events Team Manager / TS Staff / Clan Staff

• Managers
  • 4,238 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

Whoo,RuneHQ event mentions! :D

Sliver.png

Sliver.gif

#4 Fuller

Fuller

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

Whoo,RuneHQ event mentions! :D

^^^ :D
Posted Image

Posted Image
Made by Brandon ^^

#5 Zidane3838

Zidane3838

Courteous KBD

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

I suppose it's time to do WGS >.<
Spoiler

SIGNATUREorange.png

#6 kilvehk

kilvehk

sheldon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Wait, wait, wait... so... does the fifth event make up for missing a single event, or does it get you the suit regardless of if you showed up to any of the other events?

it counts as a single makeup event

s5hjsj.png      kilvehk.png    2a7wy1z.png

thanks for the sig brandon!

312z02g.png    vrvoli.png

2eojfhh.png24qlhmv.pngiqvn7s.png

2vlsea0.png

#7 Zealot.

Zealot.

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

Lol i use one of them Fansites a lot. :D

Anyways, i like how Jagex are trying to show they care about the community by engaging with fansites, and hosting their own events however, they could maybe help other low rank fansites out, by giving them more attention and members.

Edited by Zealot., 16 August 2012 - 01:06 PM.

#8 Tri_Killer2

Tri_Killer2

Sociopathic Zebra Killer

• Managers
  • 1,339 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

I may not go to this event

#9 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Interesting to see a Runescape mention about the event, and not just ours but other sites. It's sort of a neat thing to help people get involved and know what events can be going on; basically those players that aren't in clans or on fansites to show that things are going on everywhere.

Pretty interested to see what things ppl will use their clan avatars for, and the pics they will take.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#10 Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Deputy Owner

• Site Admins
  • 6,058 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:29 AM

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...
  • the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

Darkblitz.png

signature-kingdomhearts.png
Signature by Brandon.