Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
Robbie07731 : (Oct 24,2014 13:05) Back to sleep i go <.<
Robbie07731 : (Oct 24,2014 12:49) urrr, who woke me >.>
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 11:59) no no no no please no :(
James : (Oct 24,2014 11:41) Oh God.. the new horror quest will have jumpscares..
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 10:06) Looking forward to the pest control event tonight :D
Supremacy : (Oct 23,2014 20:50) I enjoyed the 1m profit from that event. :D
senug : (Oct 23,2014 18:49) Thanks for the Corp event, even though I turned up about half an hour late and got most of the drops, it was fun and with a few people, easily killed :)
senug : (Oct 23,2014 16:10) Corp hmmm??? I might not come to that, or I may be late for it. :D
Sliver : (Oct 23,2014 16:02) RuneHQ Corporeal Beast event starts in 58m! World: 67 FC: Bertie
Alfawarlord : (Oct 23,2014 13:28) yes they are 2 different accounts with separate stats, though you use the same login details
RoseOfTheRaven : (Oct 23,2014 12:52) Are characters in old school runescape seperate from the current runescape?
RoseOfTheRaven : (Oct 23,2014 12:50) I did, was only replying to what he said
Bazzy : (Oct 23,2014 12:50) I think the addition showing them what topic, is making people think they can use the shoutbox to find help with partner quests.
Bazzy : (Oct 23,2014 12:49) Guys please, The shoutbox is NOT for partner requests. Please use the topic and await contact on there.
RoseOfTheRaven : (Oct 23,2014 12:37) drink i can do heroes with you when you get to it
Jigerkiller : (Oct 23,2014 12:28) NIck i just mesaged you
Nick : (Oct 23,2014 12:24) I have went ahead and created a new account under the alias SOAhelp1 and am currently training on cows to successfully join a gang to defeat the level 21 opponent. If this does not take too long, I will be sure to regularly make these accounts (Free of charge) if the certificates do not deplenish quickly.
drinksimp : (Oct 23,2014 12:19) Add me if you need a black arm partner. Drink Simp
senug : (Oct 23,2014 12:12) For partner requests, please click the link above the shoutbox. There is no need with spamming out the shoutbox with partner requests. If you posted on the topic already, then be patient. :)
Jigerkiller : (Oct 23,2014 11:41) right

Photo

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mbeds

Mbeds

The Hero RHQ Needs

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

So the multiplayer reveal for Black Ops 2 was released today and I have to say I'm not as excited as I was for MW3. It seems like they're making it too much like a Tom Clancy game with all the future gizmos and seeing through corners etc. Plus it doesn't help that riot shielders get to plant it in the ground and keep fighting =/

mbeds.png

#2 Mega Man

Mega Man

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

Only played black ops for an hour when I visited my brothers house. Couldn't get into the game. Saw him play online when I got bored and all I heard were kids complaining and being show offs and some guys that acted they were better than everyone :( If he gets the game I'll try the series once more hoping I don't see the same results.

Edited by Mega Man, 07 August 2012 - 12:05 PM.

Rockman_X.png

#3 Greg

Greg

Conversational Chaos Ele

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm quite a big fan of the CoD franchise. However, this trailer does nothing for me that previous games don't have. I'm not even sure at this stage if I'll be buying it. The only thing that might entice me is the thought of new Gamble Games...
Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#4 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • 1,733 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

Doesn't look exciting, but at least interesting. Def wouldn't buy b/c of money issues, but at least would rent for the experience.

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Fan of loadingreadyrun ••••>
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

#5 Snuff

Snuff

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

I am a massive fan of treyarch and although the trailer may not do much there are now gameplay footage videos from some event they did and i've got to say, i will once again be buying CoD ^.^
Posted Image

#6 admiral bunny

admiral bunny

Outgoing Ogre

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

Still dont know about getting this one. I like CoD and all their games but something about going to the future and fighting doesnt seem right to me as a CoD game. Plus I'll be to busy playing Halo when it comes out anyways.

#7 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • 1,733 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

If anyone has this for PS3 they should PM me so I can add you :)

Varunky.pngVarunky.png

#8 Garagedwella

Garagedwella

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Ya I agree with you all but at the same time I can only imagine the challenges of making a game in set in the future, but still making it so that the stuff in like the tech, and gun still seem realistic, even if we are not at the point we can produce any of the tech yet. I am finding quite a few grapic glitchs in the campaign, but not as many in the multiplayer. Still makes me kinda uneasy though, especially from a respected publishers like IW and Activision.

I still like the MW branch of the Call of Duty a little more when compared to both the first and second Black Ops.

Varunky stand by for a PM......
Garagedwella

Nobody dies a Virgin because life screws us all!

#9 Itslunny

Itslunny

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

I've completed the campaign on veteran mode a few days ago. Not going to lie this game has the best campaign compared to the other CoD games, but the worst multiplayer, by far.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Garagedwella

Garagedwella

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

Ya that pretty much sums my opinion too
Garagedwella

#11 Varunky

Varunky

Lurker

• Established Members
  • 1,733 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

I miss infected :(

Varunky.pngVarunky.png

#12 DRAVAN

DRAVAN

Sachem Spamweaver

• Site Admins
  • 4,362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Planning on getting it soon, hope to find some people to play with ;)

gallery_19_8_95519.png
Signature creation by Brandon.

#13 Garagedwella

Garagedwella

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

Dravan, if you get it for PS3 let me know :)
Garagedwella