- All RuneScape rules apply.
- Flaming, disrespective behavior, and offensive language are not allowed.
- Links are allowed, but the websites/links must be appropriate for ALL age groups.
- If you are unsure if a link is appropriate then PM a RuneHQ staff member.
- RuneHQ staff have the final say on if links are appropriate.
- "Spam" posts are not permitted. All posts must be meaningful and contribute to the topic's conversation.
- The combination of signature and avatar must be of reasonable file size. Signatures must not be overly large in height.
- Images in the About me and other profile sections are not allowed to be wider than 600px and must be a reasonable size and height. Profile images that do not meet these guidelines witll be removed without warning.
- Do not ask for another member's personal information.
- All United States' laws apply. Encouraging another user to break laws will not be tolerated.
- RuneHQ staff members may interpret these rules on a case-by-case basis.
We use the built in warning system for all rule breaking. The first time you break a specific rule you will be given 0 points, and all times after you will be given 1 point. If, however, the rule broken is more severe, we may issue 5 points right away.
0 points - Just a heads up that you broke a rule. It is also used for documentation purposes.
1-2 points - Simple warnings helping you to remember our rules.
3 points - All of your posts will be hidden until a moderator approves your content. This lasts for 14 days.
4 points - You are unable to create new content for 14 days. For the following 16 days, all of your posts will be hidden until a moderator approves your content.
5 points - You will be permanently banned from the forums.
All points expire 30 days after earning them, but the offenses will remain on record.